Reviews for The Family Holmes: Withdrawal
pezzz chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
I think it was a very fun story, and once again, you're right to go the more reserved route. It would feel completely ooc to have gone further, unless you'd jumped the epilogue into the future, which would have felt forced.
Puggle chapter 17 . 5/11/2014
Great story
Very original
Astrido chapter 17 . 3/29/2014
lovely story. I like it as it is.
I just think you'd tell us who this Dawn girl was talking to on the phone.
Love it, even with the kids. I like the idea that they are Sherlock's kids without him even knowing.
cheers
yuura
cary chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
you are doing a wonderful job
i can't wait to read more
slayerjenn chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
Wow, this has become my new headcanon I think. I just loved this story and I just finished Waiting in the Wings as well. I'm not on that much (mostly A03) and therefore accidentally found this fic. I'm happy I did (also realized you wrote the only Peter Guillium fic for Sherlock I've ever liked!)
somebody chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
HAHAHA why can I see Sherlock's nose scrunching up at a diaper?!
Also not all babie's eyes are blue. Mine were dark brown, almost black, when I was born.
This User No longer Exsists chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
I was all serious and really getting into this chapter and then you said the thing about the BAFTA and I just laughed. Great writing :)
Sharon T chapter 17 . 8/3/2012
Cute story
Guest chapter 17 . 7/11/2012
That was amazingly cute. I can't wait for the sequel, as this seems to me like a half way point. I think there needs to be more Harry though - and possibly more Mrs. Hudson... xD

I think as an OC Mary was actually okay, but it might pay to add a little more about her too, maybe a backstory chapter or something?
HarriNoodles chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Woo! love to you for giving molly some backbone! xx
Rainy-days and Ice-cream chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
What a lovely family ending :)It wasn't at all disappointing and I do not hate you for the ending.

Although I will look forward to a follow up xx
Chachi-chama chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
*sighs* It seems all of my favorite fics are ending around this time...oh well.

I definitely see what you mean about John not taking the initiative to really turn their relationship into a full relationship.

However, I really look forward to the follow-up, because I would love to see more interactions between Sherlock and Beth (and Junior too of course!). The possibilities are just...too cute!
Dizzybunny chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
I love this story. it really shows the feelings between the two men, without the slash aspect. I like the idea that two people can care for each other so much. Brilliant writing as always.
Rouge Singer chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
Hello Gatergirl79. Thank you, I've enjoyed following your story. I do hope that you give us a follow-up.

What really interested me most was your development of Sherlock's connection to his biological children. I appreciate that you wrote the charming Beth as a realistic girl her age, and not as some uber-child spouting complete sentences and making deductions. I'm intrigued to see how Junior develops as well.

I think you handled John and Sherlock's interactions well, keeping each in character, which is not easy to do. I admit I'm not a full-on JohnLock promoter but I do cherish John and Sherlock's unique connection and dedication to each other. Lovely to think of them as possibly the center of an expanded family indluding children, friends and other significant loving relationships.

The one detail in your story that I found a bit confusing was the nanny, Mary coincidentally having the surname of 'Watson'. I kept half-expecting that detail to have some importance later in the story. Just saying. :)

Again, thank you for your efforts and I wish good luck.
insertwittynicknamehere chapter 17 . 6/20/2012
I like the ending. I was kind of sad that the story is over, but it does feel like it's reached a stopping point. I'm looking forward to the sequel!