Reviews for The Light in Your Eyes
Mals86 chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
Hey, Fanfic Writer - you're not logged in so I can't send you a PM.

Sorry for the confusion. Wynter IS leaving "In the Land of Gods and Monsters" posted here as proof that it has always been hers. (Some people are trying to convince her to publish it herself as an ebook, and I hope she does!)

However, that's the only one she's leaving posted. All the other fics written by Wynter, Nik and myself are already gone, before they can be stolen. And we won't be posting any other fiction on a free-to-read site like FFnet, susceptible to being stolen by unscrupulous people. I'm going to miss it here.
Fanfic Writer chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
I'm really curious as to why your friend removed her story because of people stealing it. Doesn't that just take away the evidence that those people stole from her? If my story is stolen one day, I would want to keep it on the site, so people can make comparisons and know that I wrote this story first. Removing it just takes away the original author's credibility, because you have no proof anymore. So I don't quite get the logic behind the decision. I'd understand if you want to take it down BEFORE anyone can steal it, but not after.

But with that being said, I'm sorry that happened to your friend. They say imitation is a form of flattery, but not when someone stole something that you poured your heart into and take all the credit for it. That's a really shitty thing to happen, and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.
Loueze chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
I'm really sorry this has happened to your friend, and I honestly cannot blame you for removing your work.

But for the sake of your readers who were invested in your story, would you consider posting a synopsis of how the story would have ended? I remember when HalfHope decided to remove all their stories from ffnet, they did this, and even if the fans do not get to read what you had planned in the detail you had planned it, at least they know what would have happened.

Thank you, and best of luck in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
This story is/was amazing. Very sorry to see you won't be continuing it. But...based on your writing, you will succeed as a published author. I wish you the best of luck.
LACR chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
So sorry that happened to your friend. I would think there is a way she can show that the other person stole her story. I don't know how but I would think there is a date stamp on these stories and they would proceed the other one being submitted. Good Luck with a publishing contract.
xerxia31 chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Wow, that seriously sucks for everyone involved. I respect your decision, and I hate that you had to make it. If at any point you find the impetus to again write and publish, and a platform you trust on which to do so, I hope you'll come back and let us know where to find you. Good luck.
Affirmed chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
You're going to return to this story and issue a proper finale at some point, right? Please? *imploring puppy eyes*
Also, while I don't have a kid in college, I have been practicing law for eight years. (:
monique chapter 31 . 8/22/2015
Great story!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 8/8/2015
Aww
stillwaiting61 chapter 31 . 7/19/2015
So, just please tell me you will finish this story when you can. Because I have way too much emotionally invested in Peeta and Katniss's happiness and future for this story to end here. If there is anything I don't enjoy in this story it is Katniss hiding her feelings from Peeta where Gale is concerned, but I am hopeful you will resolve this issue. Really,really longing to hear more and thank you for writing!
stillwaiting61 chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
Ha ha! Of course I know THE CURE Love Song! I knew someone with a little more life experience had to be writing this! I'm right there with you! Good stories don't belong exclusively to the YA section, right? Great song for this section, by the way.
stillwaiting61 chapter 17 . 7/19/2015
"if I took to drawing your hoo-ha"...still chuckling over that one.
stillwaiting61 chapter 16 . 7/19/2015
I think you have done an excellent job of describing their first time together. And I really love the part where he asks her to 'say it', and she does.
stillwaiting61 chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
So funny and well written!
bulldogbecky70 chapter 31 . 6/27/2015
Okay, I understand that life gets busy...but you can't just leaves us hanging! I thoroughly enjoy your writing style, and I think that you're spot on with your characterization. I too love Dr. Lida and think she's a wonderful addition. That said, let me reiterate, finish the story!