Reviews for Mommy and me: bridge
Kawasumi Shana chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
This was just so sweet *w* I love it!
Green Eyes-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Sweet and cute. I hope you write more stories like this.
trulyanimelover06 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
you made a really awesome story... i laughed when yzak was so proud of his daughter for making fun of alex but changed his mind when he learned of the crush...his advice of defeating alex in everything to make him notice her is something i can totally see if such scenario happened in gs universe...
tinylittlerobots chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This is really adorable! I read this two times and wow everything is well done in this scene! I found it funny when Cagalli said, "Blame me for her personality," to Athrun. LOL
And I find it so sweet that Alex really wants to live up to his parents legacy (maybe not in another war...) It was so sad when he apologized for being Cagalli's son. What she said Alex was so sweet and heartfelt!
When I was reading this I swear my heart was melting (:

Hope you make more :P
empatheticsympatheticpathetic chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like this one. I like how they've all grown up and had children. And weird (irony coming up ahead) in way that Yzak's daughter would have a crush on Athrun's son. Bwahaha I can totally see this happening!

And i was like awww.. with all the kids. Wait! Is that Shin's son? Nathaniel (Nathan) Asuka. If he's the same age as Alex and the others. Does that mean he had an early... premature... (i can't say it) like he's a baby daddy already at his teens? bwahaha! baby daddy! and who's the mommy btw? just curious

and i read you're other fic a while ago.. ima go and review that one too..
namikaze-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
what I think?

what about you make a long story instead of one shot? gyaaah I love alex(even I hate the name of alex.. I have bad luck with alexs)

yzak and shiho? too cuute...
Le'Bittersweetie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
yzak is funny when he found out that evalyse had a crush on alex. isn't it ironic that he & athrun would be families if ever alex & evalyse would end up together? oooh, the fates! c:
Heather Caldwell chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
absolutely cute! :D
Nina chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
aw..that is so cute!

lol if alex got cagalli's personality and couple with evalyse who got yzak's genes, it'll be chaos haha
ayame11midori chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was really sweet. Also, you made their sons and daughters really cute :)

Yzak was really funny, finding out his daughter has a crush on a zala. Haha

Hope to read more like this soon :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
you should write more of these short stories with the kids. i love reading them
Freyris chapter 1 . 5/14/2012