Reviews for Dance Partner
Ritsikas chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Ooh wow! that was great! So sweet and yet not over the top sweet like some write.
I like your writing style. The sentences are nice and long but not too long and you dont use the word She a lot. Hate it when people write, she did this, she did that, she didn't do him/her/it.
One thing that maybe seemed off was that in the end, maybe it would have been better if they would have gone to a more private place. Say even the balcony. Dancing in the middle of the room with people and furniture full of take out, yeah not so romantic :D The other thing was that I hope you dont mind, I used my own song for the background.
Not sure you can post a link to here so Ill just give the name if you ever feel curious ;)
Smooth Romantic Piano Jazz Solo, William Hernandez(Instrumental, piano solo, Guam Jazz) (damn that was long) and the first video in youtube.
But thank you again for the lovely story and mental images. It was soo nice!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I tend to steer clear of Avenger fics that have an OC paired off with one of the members, they seem to reek of SI and Sue. I'm glad I was tricked into reading this. This is very well done, and while there is a bit of wish fulfillment here it's Peggy's wish to give Steve his dance.
samasbananas chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh my God! I loved this! Peggy and Steve are like, my OTP man! This was just perfect! .
Toby chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This should happen in Captain America 2
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
This is so lovely and thoughtful!
Peggy would love him forever. And so would him. That's why he can't fall in love so quickly in the present. He need time to mourn his lost. To 'forget' his love for Peggy. That's how Steve is.
I wish you write more about Leona and Steve friendship. She'd be the perfect one to help him through his mourn time. :)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
very nice
Alchemist-Ranger chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! X3 So cute!
Ezzaria26 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is what I'm talking about. I've been looking for a story with a good OC to pair with Rogers in the 21st century, and you've created the perfect one.

I love this one-shot. Now I need a bigger story. Beautifully written. And how dare Tony make remarks about a costume party! (though I suppose he would definitely do that) Such a sweet piece you've written here. Keep writing.
Cadel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That's lovely.
Leona's a nice character and Cap is sweet as always.
Cheers
DBT the awesome chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aww...That was really, really sweet! An overall fantastic job, I liked it a lot! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Amazing! one of the best i have ever read! you should definitely do a sequel!
AoiKuroNekoSan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was great. It had a lot of emotional depth and was well organized.

A sequel or continuation would be nice, but it's also fine the way it is now.
MissMayHem85 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Please continue this romance. I would love to see thier relationship develop. How does Steve cope with loving a girl from the 21st century girl? Do they meet in the middle? How does he reconcile loving Peggy's niece? Does he compare them. Etc. Let me know.

May.
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
How does Leona know about Jarvis? She mentions Jarvis twice...how does she know him?

Anywho, I enjoyed the story, but I think the song was a tad bit inappropriate for the situation.
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Superb! Incredibly touching and wonderfully written. I admired Leona’s dedication to finding her great aunt’s soldier. You crafted a strong bond between the Carter women. Peggy would be very proud of her. :-)

And the dance...It was magical. I loved how she went into Stark Tower and asked for Steve. The protectiveness of his teammates was terrific, as well. My favorite part is when Steve requested a second dance.

This is a fantastic one-shot, but it also has the potential to be an amazing longer story. At least give us a sequel. I’d like to see Leona giving Steve a tour of the 21st Century. :-)