Reviews for Broken and Slowly Bleeding Red
Gilbird61 chapter 5 . 3/11
Awesome hate the ship though, but its still good, its to good dont make me ship romance
Gilbird61 chapter 8 . 3/11
You made me cry again
Gilbird61 chapter 4 . 3/11
This is amazing, you wrote it perfectly wow its amazing you made me cry!
Gilbird61 chapter 7 . 3/11
This is good really good
Gilbird61 chapter 3 . 3/11
Wow this is really good, poor romano, what exactly happened to him?!
Gilbird61 chapter 2 . 3/11
Dont say that, it was good!
Gilbird61 chapter 11 . 3/10
Love it but you wrote the title wrong in the chapters, whatever love it!
Gilbird61 chapter 1 . 3/7
This is just beautiful, wow i dont even like the ship but this is beautiful, sad, but in its own way beautiful!
Crimson cat angel chapter 11 . 1/27
Love!
Arsynis chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
You know... I don't think I like Framano. But... I'm still reading this story. I might as well fall in love with the pairing, who knows?
I really love the story, that's for sure
animefreak9708 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
That was a really sweet ending and honestly I couldn't have asked for a better one :)
butterfies-on-crack chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
i just wanted to say, thank you so much. i have been following this story since it began and it has spand such a long time in my life. though it saddens me to see it marked complete, i am still delighted with your writing and always will be. thank you so much for all that you have given me.

keep up the good work,
olivia
( .com)
Zion the Pansexual chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
This story is one of the few (out of like 5) stories that I followed from the beginning. I have watched this story grow. I've watched the sad and happy times of this story. I'm glad that you finished the story and never gave up on it. Gonna go cry now that it's over. *Sits in corner and cries*
eledifra chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Àhahaha it's just so funny when people try to put Italian sentences in their fanfictions, they end up butchering my poor mother language xD
The correct translation is: 'Non lasciare che mi faccia del male'. You might want to correct it ;)
But apart from that, I love your story! It's really good, and I LOVE Framano. It's a pity there aren't sore of them...
fictionmeister chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
okay, PLEASE update soon! I just read this, and I cried five , legit, streaming-down-my-face, snifling and wiping away tears. I absolutely love your writing style as well. LÓVË ÏT.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »