Reviews for Broken and Slowly Bleeding Red
Arsynis chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
You know... I don't think I like Framano. But... I'm still reading this story. I might as well fall in love with the pairing, who knows?
I really love the story, that's for sure
animefreak9708 chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
That was a really sweet ending and honestly I couldn't have asked for a better one :)
butterfies-on-crack chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
i just wanted to say, thank you so much. i have been following this story since it began and it has spand such a long time in my life. though it saddens me to see it marked complete, i am still delighted with your writing and always will be. thank you so much for all that you have given me.

keep up the good work,
( .com)
Zion the Pansexual chapter 11 . 12/26/2013
This story is one of the few (out of like 5) stories that I followed from the beginning. I have watched this story grow. I've watched the sad and happy times of this story. I'm glad that you finished the story and never gave up on it. Gonna go cry now that it's over. *Sits in corner and cries*
eledifra chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Àhahaha it's just so funny when people try to put Italian sentences in their fanfictions, they end up butchering my poor mother language xD
The correct translation is: 'Non lasciare che mi faccia del male'. You might want to correct it ;)
But apart from that, I love your story! It's really good, and I LOVE Framano. It's a pity there aren't sore of them...
fictionmeister chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
okay, PLEASE update soon! I just read this, and I cried five , legit, streaming-down-my-face, snifling and wiping away tears. I absolutely love your writing style as well. LÓVË ÏT.
animefreak9708 chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
HOLY S***! I love this story I can't wait t ok read more please continue this story :)
E.P. Wat.s chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
Next chapter! Next chapter, damn yooouuu! *flails and sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
The new proper (and more fun) pairing name for France and Romano is "Romance"
CallMeFreakFujiko chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I don't care if it's cheesy or unoriginal! FUCK YEAH, FELICIANO! FUCK. YEAH!
Zion the Pansexual chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
That was totally unexpected.
Vive la Patrie chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
Please, I beg of you, continue this. It is so hard to find a good story on here. Currently, some of the stories I've been following, well...they've been dropping off like flies. I've had my eye on this story since 2012, and well, I'd hate to cross it off of my list. It might be too much to ask, but please, for the sake of us readers, just finish the story.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Katzbac chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
CallMeFreakFujiko chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
I swear, I felt my heart trying to stop when I read "Lovino is here!"
Why Feliciano?! WHY?!