Reviews for Something Blue
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Aww... I see that things turned out all right anyway, though in an alternate world.

Nicely done.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
I see that Lily didn't care enough to find out what happen to someone who loved her so very dearly. And that the whole Wizarding World was sweetness and light without Snape. Sigh.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Well, it's an easier death than it was in canon...
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Oh. It's not meant to kill Lily, it's only meant to say good-bye.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Well...sorry she's sad, but she was the one who dumped him. What was he supposed to do, congratulate her on marrying the guy who beat him up?
Antares90 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
When I first read this story,I got teary eyed because it's such a beautiful angst and perfect, but then you continue it and I thought it would ruin the perfect beauty of the one-shot but I was wrong, the story just got better and better.

This last chapter is the perfect ending in my opinion and I can't stop my grin when I read the last scene with sev and his family in an alternate reality. Now you make me want to read a story where sev and lily married with son who looks like him (hint,hint)

Anyway,awesome story and I can't wait for your next story
flame55 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
This was great I love it
smile-lifegoeson chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Is snape coming back? Oh please! Update soon!
Lara chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
This story is very beautiful and heartbreaking.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SSLES2 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Really enjoyed this! please update the last chapter )
flame55 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
this story is great i thinck that severus got the end of hthe stick in a lot of things diring school but potter he got everything didn't he
flame55 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
this is great i hope they get togethor and im glad you decidede to continue on this story
Professor Radar chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Thank you for continuing.
xHandWhistlerx chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
What a twist! It almost made me cry! D: Great story though; seems like something Snape would do.
Professor Radar chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow! Continue! Please!

I want to see her (or someone) finding out. Great twist.