Reviews for Trust
Dark Scimitar chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
This is fantastically written. Everyone is perfectly in character and you got multiple different emotional states nailed at different points throughout it. The banter at the end between Arcee and Jack is a great counterpoint to his serious conversation with Optimus before. Well done.
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I love this! It reminded me a lot of the scene in Lion King where Mufasa scolds Simba for the unfortunate incident in the elephant graveyard...
Man, I think I was squirming as much as Jack was. You certainly know how to put the reader in his shoes!
meguhanu chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
a great fanfic
i really enjoyed it
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
So sweet
everyday hero chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
reading this i swear i could hear prime's voice speaking. ur dialogues felt so real. i loved how u mentioned the strong bond b/w cliff and arcee. i realize now that only cliff knew the most bout her

ur writing really inspired me, and i always love listening to fatherly advice from optimus. thanks
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Suuuuuper awesome! I liked how Prime reminded Jack that he has to protect Arcee in the ways of the heart rather than physical protection. Great story!
Reader chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Well done. All the character's emotions are portrayed very well throughout this story; I could practically feel Optimus' disappointment and honestly it almost hurt me as much as it did Jack. This story also addressed a little issue I had with the episode, which was when he asked to "borrow Bee," as if Bee was Raf's property. I really liked how you handled it. The last bit of snarking between Arcee and Jack was fantastic as well; brought a smile to my face.
NightlyOwl103 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was so beautiful...I can actually see this playing in my head! I loved this so much, everyone was in character, the dialouge is smooth...everything was just perfect!

Awesome job!
Foxbear chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wonderful story! I can just see this happening in an episode.

Everyone is perfectly in character.

Sentence structure and grammar are excellent.

Paragraph structure is sound.

The plot flows along perfectly, drawing you into the story.

The emotions were so real and raw that I squirmed through the scoldings. You have a real talent for capturing relationships.
lost frequencies chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh this is gold. The dialogue, the characters, they're all in character; ties in really well with the episode. Thanks for writing this. Keep it up!
gawilliams chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was an excellent piece. The calm, paternal talk that Optimus gave Jack was one that needed to be delivered, but was given with a deep level of respect shown for Jack by Optimus. The fact that Jack learned a valuable lesson and recognized that Optimus was looking out for Jack's future as well as the safety of his team, safety on an emotional level and not just physical safety, allows us to see just what a true leader Optimus really is. Wonderful job! Gregg.