Reviews for Apocalypse Now
Ankara chapter 26 . 8/17
...I am still interested. ;)
eren jeager 1st chapter 10 . 8/14
?
TheTrueName chapter 26 . 8/14
OH MY GOD ITS BACK, YEEEAAAHHHH
YOU CANNOT BELIEVE HOW LONG I WAITED TO READ THIS AGAIN! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND I FOUND IT AGAIN TODAY! YAY!
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 1 . 8/11
One of my hobbies is to click from profile to profile, see what they favorite and the read those fics... I don't know how I got to a Prototype/Star Wars crossover, because I started out on an MLP fic... Weird...
Lord Mortem chapter 26 . 8/11
This is an amazing story, please continue
Darth Raven Alex Mercer The Galaxy Is Boned.
Darth Raven vs. Alex Mercer The Galaxy Is Boned.
Either scenario is going to end in awesome. I hope you complete it.
And you shouldn't worry, there's no timeline on good stories. People still watch the original SW FFS.
TheSolInvictus chapter 26 . 8/10
Need More!.. Its been to long since I read this specific fic.
There will be people interrested in this glorious piece of work, I am sure. To let it die on a cliffhanger would be evil... So at least I would ask of you to continue your work with this story.
excellent chapter, I love the alex terrifies, Jolee without even trying, I'm more anxious to see the reactions of fellow mercer their powers
Chronocidal chapter 26 . 8/10
Interesting that Alex can't use the Force... But, since the Force comes from midiclorians, and they are alive, he is probably automatically converting them into standard biomass when he consumes people. If he learns about them, he might be able to either reform biomass into midiclorians, make his cells take on some of their properties, or deliberately leave them unconverted when he consumes someone.

(The last option might take a continuous effort, which could A) put a limit on the number he can possess and/or B) mean that if he isn't focussing he starts to lose midiclorians. The first two options could let him develop absurd levels of force-potential instead)
CelticMonk chapter 26 . 8/9
If chapters keep comin out my interest will keep. Here's to a quicker update!
Spectre of Chaos chapter 26 . 8/8
Great story man glad that its not totally dead hope u keep goin heck even 1~2 chapters a year shows ur not dead
its more than 3 tones brah but I bet you know that already and I enjoyed the way the fight played out, the sedative affecting him like it did is very reasonable , we wouldn't want a Gary stu would we .

anyway the krayt weighs in about 20 tonnes...as wiki and some other sites state but I think it's more than that if the thing is as huge as 45meters or 150 feet and Alex is at least a 100ronner without armour muscelmass or devouring evolved but like I said you were just worn out by such a masterpiece of a chapter to worry about the calcs . I was just pointing these little insignificant things out cuz I love trivia he he anyway keep up the good work
Silvertand chapter 26 . 8/8
Still interested in the story please continue
Also can you make Alex absorb a force user and make him able to use the force?
stormdragon981 chapter 26 . 8/8