Reviews for Apocalypse Now
Love this stuff
Fainfan chapter 17 . 6/27
Fu CK yeah. Hk47 and bad arse Alex. Perfect combo
nume.fals21 chapter 21 . 6/27
If you want my take for Alex's inability to use the force or be affected by it here is my ability to use the force is determined by a beings mediclorian count and we know every living being has mediclorians in their we know that the Mercer virus converts any biological material into viral-mass and this processprocesshappens happens all the way down to the molecular I think that Alex's virus also converts mediclorian into viral mass and therefor makeing him completly devoid of force energy sints there are no thats what I think makes him undetectable by force sensitives and makes him unabble to use the force.
Fainfsn chapter 13 . 6/26
Wow. I can't believe Alex pulled a fast one on them. He basically could have taken the "superweapon" as that's what he wanted as payment hahahahaha
nume.fals21 chapter 4 . 6/26
Hey Asmarath,I haven't yet seen Alex use that super hackeing device he took from the resercher he initialy tried to save.
Fainfan chapter 4 . 6/24
I'm re reading this. God dammit I love that his face got blown up and he merely shrugged it off
vmage2 chapter 27 . 6/24
Whoo. New chapter. I am so glad.
pedrorocamora102 chapter 27 . 6/23
Very good chapter thank you
TheOnlyKing chapter 27 . 6/23
Good chapter, although since you took so long to update I had to re-read the last chapter because I didn't remember what was going on...
nume.fals21 chapter 27 . 6/23
You are back Asmarath,I am so happy and greatful that you found the time to make more chapters to please your army of job.
nume.fals21 chapter 3 . 6/23
I didn't thought you would be abble to showcase Alex's inteligence and cunning so one of the things I like most about him,he may be a powerful and vicious monster most of the times but he used to be and still is a briliant scientist and clear thinker.
Ymere chapter 27 . 6/23
Just happy to see another update. Thanks for keeping going.
nume.fals21 chapter 26 . 6/21
I asure you Asmarath that people are still interested in this more then 1000 followers and 974 favorites don't convince you I don't know what will.
Hahahaha I can't stop laughting at the moments when Alex says "I need to learn that...(light bulb)...wait a second I'll be right back" then consumes some inocente bystander when no one is looking to learn the language or information he needs...sooo funny.