Reviews for Love Lurks in Mysterious Ways
Red chapter 9 . 9/30
Keep it up I like the story.
Catlover26 chapter 9 . 8/9
Ok I really like the story and I think that Irwin should figure out what Mandy is trying to do so he gets bully to talk to Mandy and then Mandy tells him to go talk to Mindy.
lola chapter 4 . 7/8
This is starting 2 get good :)
Lola chapter 2 . 7/8
To short. BTW Billy x Mandy are perfect together
alexandar chapter 9 . 5/7
can't wait for more chapters...please update soon...
redrobi3670 chapter 8 . 3/13
He should grow into his nose
Patriota1993 chapter 9 . 1/27
The Dark One chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
Great job! Very good, and very interesting. Say, what about some comedy either from Grim (who always has the most hilarious lines) or Billy. And would like to see a lot of chaos too, like when drinks and food go flying around on a party. lol
Nega Kris chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
This feels like the same sensation I used to get while watching Death Note, but Billy is using Mindy as a tool of spite and vice versa and Mandy is using Irwin as a pawn in her game... See where I'm getting at, Mandy is light, and Billy is L... This is what I wanted out of other Billy x Mandy fan fics but instead I got Mandy being worthless and Billy being stupidly op... Also is nobody gonna mention that Billy is the freaking Norse allfather now.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
Hope things work out in the end
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
I hope for an update these kinds of stories are the ones I enjoy
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
I was hoping to see a new chapter one day. This is great can't wait for the next one.
BigBear chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Damn she rubbed more off him then we thought nice story cant wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2015