Reviews for Happily Never After
fitzskimmons chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Yayyy we found Bae!:):):) an Jeff is so sweet! Helping Em get custody an wake up August:D update soon!
Zerousy chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
ooooooo I like this :)
MissRei24 chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
I'm sooo glad that they found Baelfire! Now they can finally be reunited! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one :)
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Love Jefferson and Grace having their time together. He is trying to make it all right. I enjoyed parent/child team up time.
KayJDance chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Aw I'm glad Emma gets a little rest even if it's short and aaaaawww at Jefferson being all protective of Emma and him not wanting her to find Bae alone! And poor Jeff trying to fix things by not taking the deal 'cus he knows where magic gets everyone. And although I think Jefferson's actions were rather self-serving and not thought threw I hate how he's getting all this grief because no one truly knows what he has gone through. Then what he was thinking when Emma was smiling truthfully gave me butterflies because it was just so sweet and full of remorse and it's lovely how much he cares for her! I was honestly tearing up whenever Jefferson was regretting what he'd done and kept from Emma and when he had to say good bye it was simply heartbreaking! Then Emma telling Henry about Regina was a little baffling to me and it still is! I cannot quite tell whether Henry's reaction was sincere or not and I am rather curious to find out which it was. And DUH EMMA, you care about Jefferson! Thank you for finally making her realize it despite her current hatred for him! Honestly, all of your writing is brilliant and I love this fic and I cannot wait for you to continue! :]]
MissRei24 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Wow! I just read all 14 chapters and I love this story! I can't believe they finally got rid of Regina and it sucks that Jefferson and Grace can't stay over Emma's apartment... I hope Emma can still love Jefferson even after all he's done! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
nochance chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Not the response I was expecting from him.
Aod4L chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
I love it ,its amazing so far cant wait for more, but i think henrys eyes are green not brown.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
really enjoying your story can't wait to read more
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Ohh good one! I love this! Can't wait for the next update! :)
fitzskimmons chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Uh-oh...that can't be good can it? And I have a feeling Regina isn't actually gone for good...anyways amazing chapter! Poor Emma..:( update soon!:D
Zerousy chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Uh oh...I get the feeling Jefferson is screwed lol
lilylulurose chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
So satisfying! I loved Jeffersons strength and control here. Plus taking responsiblity for his part with the apple. This chapter was great. The emotion and action were all well done. Hmmm. Wonder what Rumpelstiltskin wants.
Zerousy chapter 13 . 7/11/2012