Reviews for Heart of it all
lazyass chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
did you get your inspiration from fatal frame/project zero ?
the picture of the twins izaya the red kimono made me think of it. good job on the fic , i loved the symbolism you put in there.
i will be waiting for more,fabulous author!
Leina chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Interesting! Really looking forward for the next update :D
Shizaya forever chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This is awesome :D
Alone-but-happy chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
Haha cool story. I love the symbolisms (gives it that very symbolic feel?) except I'm kinda confused after reading it. (but since it isn't completed I'm sure the next few chapters would explain itself) keep writing :)
ezzelin chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Wow this is... really amazing. I love how you used the symbolism of the major arcanas, and the plot and the storytelling itself are both astonishing and making shivers run down my spine. I do see that it's been a while since the last update, but I hope that you have not lost faith in this, and would maybe continue this incredible work.
Rai Rai Blue chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Are your titles named after tarot cards? It feels like they are and that gives me a guide of some sort. This chapter helped a lot. I have an idea of what the plot line will be but I'm still unsure. Till next time.
Izaya 0 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'm looking forward for the next chapter
Rai Rai Blue chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
If I am correct you rewrote this chapter? I not really sure, but if you did this chapter made more sense then the original. I am a bit more intrigue then before as well. Please keep writing.
Rai Rai Blue chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Your fic got me interested, but I want to know what is going on. You keep leaving hints, but they are going no where. It is so frustrating! My only comment would to make the chapters longer.
Able To See chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Nice story, looking forward for more.