Reviews for Naked
Did I just read a Sherlock reference? X3
actrivi chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
LOVE the Sherlock reference!
neko1998 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
A lovely Stanner! * * Just adorable, that's Tony's best invention yet!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
to funny!
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Brilliant :D
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww! This is so cute! Haha! The pants sound awesome! Love it!
kingstonavery chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Ha! I love it! Totally awesome! :)
lederra chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Brilliant!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
:D That was super amusing. Thanks! Favorite quote:

"Tony, did you get me a bunch of boxes? Because, as much as I appreciate it-"

"Just open it!" Tony exclaimed, the anticipation clearly affecting him more than it was Bruce.

Inside the fourth box was, not surprisingly, a fifth box. However, inside the fifth box was…

"Pants?" Bruce asked, holding them up. They looked like normal enough pants, but were made of a strange material he was sure he'd never felt before. It felt almost like running water through his fingers. "Purple pants?"

"Yes. To match your purple shirt of sex."

"Purple shirt of… sex?"

"Oh, did I say that out loud?" Tony asked. "I meant to say that purple shirt you wear that makes me want to have sex with you. Then again, I pretty much always want to have sex with you, so I guess the purple shirt has nothing to do with it. But I like the purple shirt, so I made you purple pants."

Bruce stared at him for a moment, then stared at the pants, then at Tony again. "Why?" And, more importantly, why had he locked himself in the lab for six days because of it?

"Oh!" Tony exclaimed. "I forgot to tell you the best part. This is what I've been working on, trying to get the material just right. I had loads of failures," he nodded off toward a giant box filled with, presumably, pants. The box was labeled 'Charity' (clearly JARVIS had gotten a hold of the label maker again). "But these," Tony smiled. "These are glorious."

Bruce blinked, wondering just what exactly made these pants so special.

"They stretch!" Tony exclaimed, seeing his confusing (though he obviously was getting some kind of satisfaction from it). "I've run dozens of tests. They won't rip when you Hulk out, so you'll never find yourself lying naked somewhere after you de-Hulk. Stretchy pants!"

Bruce's mouth was hanging open in shock, while Tony bounced back and forth, a wide grin on his face, waiting for his reaction.

"Stretchy pants…" Bruce said. "That's… amazing."

Tony's grin grew. "I'm glad you think so. JARVIS has already started making more. Shirts too. You never have to find yourself naked again-"

Bruce kissed him.

Tony hummed in pleasure. "Except maybe right now. Can we be naked now?"

Bruce laughed and kissed him again.
BananaShoess chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awww! Haha, I love this so much!
AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Sherlock... Avengers... Truce...

This. Is. The. BEST. Fanfiction. EVER!

AOR