Reviews for The Black Bag
NevadaRose chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
Now I'm crying.
NevadaRose chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I'm going back and reading some of the older stories. This is starting out so good! I tend to avoid the sadder stories, but this is just pulling me in.
parbo04 chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Such a lovely, bittersweet well written story. The last chapter had me in tears, look like Doc's legacy lives on! Loved it.
parbo04 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
What a beautiful start to a story. Love that Quint is a witness
lilyjack00 chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
That was wonderful!
mahc chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Ah, what a nice wrap up of what we would have loved to have happened to our favorite couple. You did a good job of meshing the established characters with the your new ones. How fitting that Russ wants to follow in Doc's footsteps. Thanks for the enjoyable story.

MAHC
SingerMe chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
You did such a wonderful job with this. You had it all love, adventure sadness and happiness. Thank you for such a job well done.
lostcowgirl chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Hazel,

You provided quite the connection between Doc and Russ. The young man followed in his "grandpa's" footsteps. You brought everything to a wonderful conclusion enabling M & K to live out their golden years in happiness and peace with their son giving them a glimpse into the new Dodge City.

Liked your reluctance to have Matt start driving a car. I know for plot purposes Russ had to ride to fetch Kevin, but I think the Dillon family would have had a phone at the ranch. Especially with Matt still a government employee. Even Dodge had a phone company by the 1880s.

Elaine
tengland2 chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Nicely done. The children's choices were a bit different then the ones perhaps their parents were expecting. Althought Matt didn't seem to upset or surprised at Russ' choice. Wrapped up very well, families joined together. But Matt actually getting a motorcar. Just can't get the image of him off that horse. :D
tengland2 chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Glad they have nearby to take care of Russ, while they made the trip to Dodge. Kevin even managed to make it as well. Very touching that M/K were with Doc at the end. Hope Kitty is right about them gettin out of Dodge without really being recongzined.
tengland2 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Glad Doc made it back for the holidays. Had hoped he would stay. On to more of this adventure.
tengland2 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Matt still doesn't like to take his medicine. Granted he had a good reason to wait. Glad everything worked out for them. They now have a place of their own and were able to return near enough to Dodge to see Doc and invite him east to live with or at least near them.
lostcowgirl chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
You surprised me with this chapter. I'd only read the previous one at lunch. In his own way, Doc's as stubborn as Matt. He just had to go back to Dodge and miss watching Russ grow up. It would have been so great if the boy had a grandpa around.

Elaine
tjp chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
I love this story. Each chapter just gets better and better.

Looking forward to more.

Janie
tengland2 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
He made it, not doing well, but he's there. Now just to have the child born and to get the bullet out of Matt's shoulder. Looking forward to more of this adventure.