Reviews for The Riddle Solver
magical-kitty-rinrin chapter 28 . 7/6
Can you update, pleeeaase with a cherry on top? (I honestly don't get why people say that, but the fact that I use this expression proves how much I want an update. I know you must be busy with your life, but please put an ending. Like what is Rin's past? What's going to happen to Mayu? And when will Rin and Len see each other again? I want the answers. Sorry if I sound childish, but this story has so much potential and I literally stayed up all night for a few days trying to finish the story, and seeing an incomplete ending is kind of disappointing. But overall, I loved this story, the cases kept me interested and they were just pure genius. I love your story so I really hope you update it. But if you don't then it's okay, but this will be my favourite fanfiction always!
LilithBlue9 chapter 28 . 6/22
More?
CitrusFuitzzz chapter 28 . 4/11
now im curious
i really hope you'd update
but I shouldn't really get my hopes up
but hey AWESOME STORY I literally stayed up all night to finish it guess im rereading it
Meh best story ive ever read so far
I dont usually review but is this still alive?Please tell us its been years
Awayuki chapter 28 . 3/8
everyone we need a plan, search author-sama right noe
AnnoyedGuest chapter 27 . 2/16
If anyone has twitter, can you try and contact the author? It's going to end up being 3 years without an update or an Author's Note!
Uhhhm. Hello. I'm really curious about what would happen next. Please update? Pretttttty pleeeaase?
Annoyed Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Yipee... 2 years since the last update... If you're gonna abandon this story, at least let us know! You're still active on Twitter as far as I know, can you please give an update on the story's progress? An Author's Note would suffice!
Zeorize chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
Hi umm..please update this story, it's been 3 years
Ramon chapter 28 . 9/16/2016
Please please please update soon!
Everytime I check for updates and don't find them I get umbelievably sad. . .
I am dying to dircover the truth behind everything!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/8/2016
pls update soon, it has been forever :(
i'm pretty sure i'm not the only person who wants to know how it ends!
honestly, if you really don't want to continue writing this amazing story then a brief description of how it ends would be great, i need closure lmao
Cookies milk chapter 28 . 7/26/2016
Im starting to wonder if the author IS our riddle. Example- why did he/she stopped the story?
I honestly think i have like 1/3 of the puzzle but of course even if the story isn't ever gonna be finish l'll use my imagination to create my own ending
Lucky chapter 28 . 7/1/2016
I've been read ur ff the ridler from last and before year and that was the most awesome ff i ever read. When i know there's a continue, i was happy and read it.

But then it was uncompleted so i wait for a year and this year i check it back only with the same result. I beg ya to finish this. I'm honest. It was so interesting.

And last thing, forgive for my bad grammar...
CubicleMiyuki chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Continue PLZZZZ
Guest chapter 28 . 5/26/2016
Note: This isnt a review, but a rant.

Hi? Alright, truthfully I've followed this story since the first 3 chapters or so. (TRS not TR) I was a high schooler back then, this was one of the fics which was on top of the story heap that kept me going despite the stress in school. I remember that time when I noticed an update on this story whilst I was in the middle of rushing a handful of essays, I remember thinking 'eff it.' As I layed down and just read.

Now Im gonna be entering Uni in a few weeks time. And so, I've been trying to just reread all of those stories which kept me entertained for the past few years. This story was one of my favorites, and so it was one of the first.

Im aware that this story is pretty much on eternal hiatus. You're probably not even using FFnet anymore. But I'd still like to give you my gratitudes for sharing this story. Here, I now end my sappy my speeches.