Reviews for The Riddle Solver
Ramon chapter 28 . 9/16
Please please please update soon!
Everytime I check for updates and don't find them I get umbelievably sad. . .
I am dying to dircover the truth behind everything!
pls update soon, it has been forever :(
i'm pretty sure i'm not the only person who wants to know how it ends!
honestly, if you really don't want to continue writing this amazing story then a brief description of how it ends would be great, i need closure lmao
Cookies milk chapter 28 . 7/26
Im starting to wonder if the author IS our riddle. Example- why did he/she stopped the story?
I honestly think i have like 1/3 of the puzzle but of course even if the story isn't ever gonna be finish l'll use my imagination to create my own ending
Lucky chapter 28 . 7/1
I've been read ur ff the ridler from last and before year and that was the most awesome ff i ever read. When i know there's a continue, i was happy and read it.

But then it was uncompleted so i wait for a year and this year i check it back only with the same result. I beg ya to finish this. I'm honest. It was so interesting.

And last thing, forgive for my bad grammar...
CubicleMiyuki chapter 1 . 6/16
Continue PLZZZZ
Note: This isnt a review, but a rant.

Hi? Alright, truthfully I've followed this story since the first 3 chapters or so. (TRS not TR) I was a high schooler back then, this was one of the fics which was on top of the story heap that kept me going despite the stress in school. I remember that time when I noticed an update on this story whilst I was in the middle of rushing a handful of essays, I remember thinking 'eff it.' As I layed down and just read.

Now Im gonna be entering Uni in a few weeks time. And so, I've been trying to just reread all of those stories which kept me entertained for the past few years. This story was one of my favorites, and so it was one of the first.

Im aware that this story is pretty much on eternal hiatus. You're probably not even using FFnet anymore. But I'd still like to give you my gratitudes for sharing this story. Here, I now end my sappy my speeches.
Awayuki chapter 14 . 4/30
pls update
Awayuki chapter 28 . 3/15
where are you pls update it already 2016 pls don't said you want dump this masterpiece I hoping you would come back faster
Illustration means drawing and pictures right? So then a puppet show
Piko didn't say she can't get other books related to the story yanno kind of the same thing what len did to rin w the piano and romeo and juliet situation. Piko said she couldn't "write" or "illustrate" but it depends on the story cuz theres lots of books out there it'd be hard but yea that wat i got so far l'll probably might review another way.
need riddle answ chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
when im with you, you dont care for me, when im gone, you wish you had me, what am i?
SnowQueenStya chapter 27 . 11/13/2015
Has it seriously been A WHOLE YEAR since you've updated?!
kandasaiyuu chapter 28 . 10/30/2015
Why is the best fanfic of this site with such late updates? Since the previous fanfic I've been following this almost masterpiece of fanfiction, I can say you did more than illustrate this songs with perfection, but create something unique that could be the whole and precise continuation of the songs. Congratulations for creating the best fanfic I've read in years, and I mean it, so far is my favourite fanfiction!

Hope to see new chapters soon, it's been quite some time since the last update!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2015