Reviews for Crowns and Tears of Gold
unknown chapter 50 . 7/21/2015
I want victera! But good story. PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ make victera! Plez!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
Why are the new kids important? They're like mini Peddie... Are they the yin and yang? Because I like your stories but hate it when people make the story ALL about the OC.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
No offense, but why does everyone always make the new girl a pranskter and make them fall in love with Jerome or Eddie?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Eddie is the key? ProtectorosirionEddiekey?
Guest chapter 46 . 7/23/2014
xXAquaMangoXx chapter 50 . 3/13/2014
Amazing last chapter! So proud to have been reading this for a long time x
TooBusyBeingAnAwkoTaco chapter 50 . 3/9/2014
okay, this story was absolutely freaking amazing. I applaud your awesomeness, and your awesome taste in music ;)
I'm literally so excited for the sequel, it's not even funny. This is probably the best HOA fanfic I've ever read. What makes it a ton better is that you ship all the same ships as me ;) Jara is my favourite, though. Those two were meant to be aha
So yeah. Keep up the great work; you're an amazing writer, seriously :)
Emma-Lea :)
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 50 . 3/9/2014
:O LOVED IT! Two years? Wow that's brilliant!
You're a fantastic writer and I cant wait 'til your next story! Xx
TooBusyBeingAnAwkoTaco chapter 29 . 3/9/2014
That scene with Mara and Jerome was perfect! I just started reading this story today and I'm nearly done! It's so absolutely fantastic and it's like 1000000x better than the actually Season3 of HOA. Going to keep reading now - but, just so you know, you are a fabulous writer! :)
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 50 . 3/9/2014
cant wait for the sequel!
xXAquaMangoXx chapter 49 . 3/4/2014
Another amazing chapter! Really sad about this story ending but so looking forward to reading your future work xx
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 48 . 3/3/2014
now i'm worried for the sibunas... update soon please!
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 48 . 2/27/2014
Love it! Proper amazing! Your a brill writer! Xx
Poemwriter98 chapter 48 . 2/27/2014
Wow. What a chapter. I can't wait to read more. This is a great chapter!
xXAquaMangoXx chapter 47 . 2/24/2014
Amazing chapter as usual x