Reviews for The Countdown Reaction
BellaTrixUpMySleeves chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I find it odd that this story doesn't have more favs and reviews. Your characters are, well, in character and your writing style is clear and engaging. I'm sad to say that these are qualities that many shamy fics lack ;)

Thank you for this lovely story.
bazingafan chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
i loved this. thanks.
Dedii chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Good story, the ending was so cute :)
nikkithm chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Once again, effortlessly filling the gaps in the show us Shamy fangirls would so like to have seen!
Lionne6 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I don't know how I missed this one, but it's fantastic and sweet. Raj and his bubble bath and Leonard complaining about the cereal - everyone is just so THEM. And the ending two paragraphs just... well, Amy isn't the only one with fluttering body parts.
Lab Girl chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ooooh! You made a sweet moment even sweeter with this "missing scene" *.*
moyrani chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awwww Mari, bless your heart for one shot. *love* I adore the reference to the channel lineup and that he kept violating the RA. The portrayal of Raj and Leonard was very funny too.
Mrc90 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aww... this was so sweet. Love it.

This scene is my headcanon now.
Rachelreano chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wow, this is REALLY GOOD. It's a very great, smooth ending from the season finale. It reads much like how an actual episode would be, which I appreciate. And of course, I love the Shamy ending :). Keep up the good work!
Eryndil chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aw, so cute and in character too. I'm another one who's been looking forward to some handholding-inspired fanfics and I'm really glad that you've taken up the gauntlet (so to speak).
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
You wrote each character very well and made it a very believable possiblity for the six of them to have this happen to them shortly after Howard's launch. The Sheldon/Amy at the end was sweet. I loved Leonard's whining and Raj's complaints about the tv show. Amy asking Sheldon about the channel was a great callback to what happened on the show too.
Kashelle357 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very sweet. I admire your writing- it is descriptive, intelligent, and thankfully lacks spelling and grammatical errors. I find it refreshing.

Well done!
IsBreaLiomCSI-NY chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wonderful. I was hoping someone would do a little follow up to the hand holding scene, mainly because I couldn't really come up with my own thoughts. All seriousness, my mouth was hanging open when Sheldon took Amy's hand, so I expected an influx of "Shamy" stories on this! As far as I can see, yours is the first. Seems everyone's on the same boat, no idea how to process that brilliant scene. I think you've nailed it though, certainly a believable follow up.
anne chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
very beautiful. when you decide to write about shamy everything has to be simple and slow. It is one of the things that writers have taught us, and that it is just what you did!. I was wating for one good fanfictionc which could portray our feelings of the season's finale and the hand holding. Finally, my wait is over :)
Dina C chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I'm so glad that you are exploring the aftermath of Sheldon's bravely going and hand-holding moment. Any one who remembers the explosion of the space shuttle Challenger can understand why there was an aura of tension and fear in their apartment. I think they were all truly scared for Howard.

This was well written and seemed very authentic to the show. :-)