Reviews for The Countdown Reaction
Musickat18 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I hate how this show turns me into a squealing ball of 13 year old girl (ok that's a lie...big fat whopper). *Squee*!

Naturally this is totally believable and totally squeal worthy. So adorable. I love how Amy is completely gob-smacked by the whole thing...and Sheldon too for that matter! Serving cocoa in a month without an R in it! lol Loved it!

P.S. Leonard eating marshmellows in milk totally made me laugh (and want to vomit. ;) )
Thymelady chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Happy now, very, very happy!
rpfan1976 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ooh goody! I'm going to be fangirling over that last scene all summer! Thanks!
shamyfan tgn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww. Ending was so sweet. They were so in character.

I would love it if they put this in the show. Loved the "sugar coma" hahaha.

Great Job :D
zipporah grace chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I'm fangirling around my room right now. So sweet and so Shamy! If this is what season 6 opens up to, I'll forever pledge my soul to Prady and Lorre.
Sursonica chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ohh Mari, this was so perfect. So completely in-character that it totally looks as if it was an actual scene we could. See in next season premiere. Like always, all characters were completely spot on and the premise, while simple, was totally wonderful. #notetoself: file into headcanon mental folder
rubyanjel chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
It's freaking 12:31 am here but I wanted to scream out loud so much! This fanfic.. this oneshot... all the feels! Oh dear lord...

He's making her cocoa... and they held hands again ONE MORE TIME. I don't know if I will make it after this review! ahh!

I think I'll need to cry. I can totally see this particular scene happening after the liftoff of Howard's spacecraft.

Oh, Mari thank you for this fic! I didn't know I needed this all along for my sanity.
greenchopstix chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aww I loved this! Sheldon was very Sheldon in how he spoke. I really liked the end how Amy took a chance and grabbed his hand and he noticed but continued to watch tv. This scene fits perfect after TLA.

Thank you!