Reviews for 2 Lithium Hawkeye
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 11 . 4/16
I love this. I know you have 20 of these written but I do hope one of them is a prequel of the time Clint and Natasha were on opposite sides for a bit and Clint didn't kill her. I also hope you have more of the prank team that is Tony and Clint. The team is going to regret the day they let those two bond. Now to read more. Thanks for the universe.
Full Moon Howl chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
That's freaking hilarious! I love it!
Syntyche chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
I love this story - your dialogue is standing touching and ridiculously hilarious; your gift for comedic writing is outstanding and those little touches elevate the story even higher.
Violently Red chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
YES YES YESSSSS
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 4/19/2014
Hahahahaha! xD those two pushing Thor into the pool xD
I like Clint and Tony teamed together here. xD
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
Great update

GOd bless
toolazytologin chapter 10 . 3/9/2014
Slowly making my way through these in no absolute order :-) I had read Titanium Hawkeye before this one and now Titanium makes so much more sense! This one has to be one of my faves :-) Okay, gonna keep readin now :D
-randomreader WITH a profile
citrusbitrus chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Bahahaha! Your Tony is a treasure! Jeffing He'll! I laughed so hard at his money quilt and Benjamin wedgie that I dropped my phone and had to scotch tape it together just so I could keep reading!
Pure joke. By the time I'd stopped chortling about the his pyjama gag half my household had knocked to see what was so funny.
Also glad Tascha's reclaimed a little dignity (though not entirely sure that star/ arrow shaped fruit and tossing the home help around quite qualifies as 'manning up')
Regardless, you're foreve's my Fave abduction uf were down to me, you would be pending tales for my personal benefit and sleeping naked under a quilt made of Benjamin baby!
The mad chuckles your genius comedy gives me has also made me ignore pepper's "feminine sympathy"
citrusbitrus chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Loving Thor too. his hearty laughs and hilares misquotes are cracking me up. Can we have hint a little topless too... just a suggestion...
Clinton you sneaky so and so. (sigh) I do love a muddled hero. Though, what is he up to?
Oh, forgot to ask before- what happened to girl power (excusing the horrific nineties/spice girl analogy)?!
Natascha is a drip. You really must get her to 'man up'. I'mon,
citrusbitrus chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Yowzers! You have one twisted mind.
I like it.
A slightly longer scene with a bit more of a build up would have edged it beyond terrifying tho. Either that or the next scene Will shock my socks off... Dare u make this a reality and not just a hideous nightmare. Does he end up with titanium hands?!
Thank god there are chapters galore already updated. I'm rambling. Tp the batmobile
citrusbitrus chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
I'm reviewing from Gambia, , and let me tell you your story is as thrilling here as it was when I was reading your scribble in Senegal yesterday. What a ride. I love me some hot guy delirium so your making a thump lover uber happy! it's a sick world we live in. Anywho, no negs this time cos ur spelling was delicious this time round.
LOVING IT!
citrusbitrus chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Awesome crash scene and the aftermath made me shudder with sympathy-pains. Loved the who got shot moment too. But by far my Fave part was the " calm down I'm not raping you!" skit. Hilarious. I almost bust a gut at the sexy-time with heroes in leggings afterwards too. Touche.
you are a legend.
Can't fault your spot-on characterization nor the building of the plot with juicy snippets of what's to come but... the

only tiny negative are the typos
Boooyakasha chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
love this story! I don't know if you intended to be funny but I lmao at the horse dropping of a diving board and Tony 'cartwheeling' very creative and funny! on a more serious note, you certainly know how to make thrilling chapters and cliff hangers :)
Drakendottir chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
This one I liked a lot better than the one with the grizzly.
I'm still not really sure about the friendship between Clint and Tony, but like I said before it works out for me, it's just still surprising. But I loved the lady-and-the-tramp-scene in Tony's bedroom and I absolutely adored the 10th chapter at the poolside, with the two idiots fighting each other.

The background you make up for Clint isn't even remotely canon, but we both agree I think that that's the beauty fo fanfictions, you get to do something entirely different if it works for you. If you ever revisit this book and try to change Clint's background to be closer to the canon, I'd advise you to just switch every mentioning of his brother and his father. I do love Barney Barton alias Trickshot and his relationship to his younger brother Clint as it is in the comics; in our RP on the other hand we made them even closer, having them be ready to die for each other in an instant.

So although I enjoy your story, it gave me a little pinch in the heart to see Barney being depicted as the bad guy and Clint's no-use-at-all father to be the good guy. But it's interesting to see it like that for a change, especially when you're planning to use Tony as Clint's new "step-in brother".

I also enjoyed the Natasha-chapter in the end, after what I criticized in your grizzly-story, it's nice to see that there actually is some emotional baggage between Clint and Natasha and that she not only genuinely cares for him, but is also reluctant to see him suffer up to a point it seems to physically pain her.

All in all - very nice job. I'm adding you as one of my favourite authors ;).
UumRonin chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I reread this one all the time. Great work. I write some good 'ol fashioned Clint-centric stuff if you wanna check it out!