Reviews for Stockholm
maryann10000 chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
I thought this story was abandoned and I was really excited to read more and meet Alec :/
Update soon please.
LittleMoCullen chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
I will continue when you return ;-) I understand about life can get crazy at time . Take care
cpettit chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I was thinking it sounded like a criminal minds episode
leeloo4you chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Thanks for the update, I hope you continue with this story :) glad to know we have something to look forward to!
malikasaw11 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Don't worry, as long as this story is still open, I'm still ready to read this!
Maikenkatten chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Will you ever update this story again? I think you started out very strong. It would be sad not to continue. Pretty please:) Of course it's up to you and you must have your reasons not to update. I just feel like i have to ask, since i've been waiting for an update since last spring:)
malikasaw11 chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Please, continue this seems really great. I just hope Bella keeps her backbone and dosnt get sucked in ,she has to be smart but obedient. I really love it, please update asap!
IceChocolateTammy chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I'm intrigued by this story :) can't wait for the next chapter!
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Love
cherryrose89 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Aarrggghh I just want to know what happens next! Please post soon!
maryann10000 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
update please
ardeeneethesardeenee chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
I actually love this story! i was so excited to see an email announcning a new chapter! this was a great update! i'm looking forward to the next one!
LittleMoCullen chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Still interesting! As for BD2 I saw it! It was Epic! You will love it :D
Mxcv chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
great story and ive seen it it made me cry but in the end i was happy and update soon please :) xx
bearygirl chapter 5 . 11/17/2012