Reviews for The Echo of Latowidge
Part-Time Reader chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
This is really good! Please continue!
And will there be another character beside echo, vincent, elliot, and reo? I think meeting up ada and echo would be pretty interesting :D
dazed chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
WAAAAAAHHHH! WHY DO YOU NOT UPDATE?! ITS SOOOOO INTERESTING! AHHHHH! I LOVE IT!
Difference vs. Society chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Cool story. VERY creative! Can't wait for more! -
Aisu-c0de chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
This is a very interesting story. Nice to see Echo having interactions normally with students, and it shows how concealed she is from the daily human normal emotions.

Will wait to read more.

Aisu
Someone weird chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Keep updating!
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Cool an update love it! Haha can't wait to see what those girls will do if she is caught around the two boys again which she surely must be.
Friendperson chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Could you make it into kind of a romance between Leo and echo I think they'd make the cutest couple and there's so little of them pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaase!
By the way I am really enjoying this, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

Thanks great fic so far!
RosiesWasteland chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
AW you should continue it! It's interesting! I want to see what happenes so please continue
Darknesse Sidhe chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
The details were good and I think you portrayed Echo very well, but I'm confused as to why you kept on referring to her as 'me'. For example: 'Then, he'd probably spoil The Holy Knight for her, just to make ME stop reading them.'

Otherwise, the story so far is really good. If I could describe this chapter, I would describe it as cream () in a good way.
Shappo chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is so interesting... :D
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh I cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep it up and update when you get the time to! I love how it is starting out! :)