Reviews for Not Alone
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I somehow missed this when you first posted it...don't know why. It's such a great little one-shot story.

"You don't ever have to worry about being alone, Daphne. I'll be right here beside you, for as long as you want me."-One of the best lines EVER! So beautiful and sweet and romantic!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
this was amazing! keep these up please
iloveromance chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Of course you know that I love this! So meltworthy and adorable! Now I'm going to have to re-read my story as a refresher! I hope I can 'continue' some of your stories as well as you've done this one! And I have to say that I love the line about them being too busy getting lost in each other's eyes to watch the movie! Sigh...
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awww, how cute! Again, you don't even need to know the other story (even though it doesn't harm of course, hehe). I love these little fics; like a snap-shot almost. Very beautifully written, as always!
leighann415 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
You already know I love this! Nice little one-shot. :) I love Niles saying that Daphne doesn't ever have to be alone! *sigh* So good! And the talk about sparks...*melts* Glad you got something up, and so quickly too! :) Can't wait for the next one! *hugs*