Reviews for What Are You Looking At?
AshleyOnFire chapter 19 . 6/11/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it very much! :)
Darthgeek chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
Applause! XD
jazphace chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
OMG! Wow! Awesome! Amazing! Fantastic! I enjoyed every chapter! Great Job! If only it didn't have to end...
spockhura chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
Happy Father's Day Spock! I look forward to their next adventure. Nicely done.
spockhura chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
Nice father's day gift. Even better if the twins come on the day! : )
Obsessive66 chapter 18 . 6/14/2012
Nice story with a sweet ending, thanks.
spockhura chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
Again, nicely done
Nyotarules chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
Very sweet and romantic. Vulcan emotions are deeper than humans so their language would reflect that even if they do not use the words due to their cultural adherance to logic plus I am sure Sarek and Amanda would have made sure their children would be fertile and produce whatever is needed to make a Vulcan or a Terran female pregnant
bookdragon01 chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
Lovely end. I'm not sure it's logical that genetics would work like that, but it certainly is poetic. ;)
Karen50 chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
I admire your bravery but stand with your sisters in the anti fluff league. There is way too much of that around and in my humble opinion that is not Spock. I would expect that 'fluf' would be understated.
spockhura chapter 16 . 6/9/2012
What's life without risk? Live dangerously and may the fluff abound. Looking forward.
NotesfromaClassroom chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
"Perhaps he has an available relative?"

My question exactly!
bookdragon01 chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
I really like that script. Lovely.
spockhura chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
I'm starting to feel like Spock, on with the wedding please! : )
spockhura chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
I was surprised that Spock did not get there sooner; but crazy is right. I guess he is heading for the nearest shuttle to get off planet, because Spock may not give a third pass!