Reviews for A Tribute to the Fallen
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
This is hysterical! I couldn't stop laughing. X-P
starfire25 chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
that was cool. imagine, steve causing mischief and pranking people. haha. and everything gets blamed on tony. love it.
readaddict123 chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
This is great!
fishertowers chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Pretty sure that this is what my dance instructor thinks of my Jump Swing. At the very least, this is what it feels like to me!

Thanks for the great story,
ft
Natalie Rushman chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
That was so sweet! I loved how they pranked each other to avoid getting caught! And swing dancing! I almost want to go look up the lIndy Hop, just so I can get a visual!
Zetta chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
:) Nice to read a frienship fic with them. I'd like to read more pranking though- like what happens when everyone figures out who it really is... :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
This was sad and funny. uh... i don't know whether to laugh or cry...
Infinitechange chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Super cute and fun!
vampyfreak chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Lol great fic
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Lol! This is hilarious! But sweet and sad as well, loved the mutual healing and the characters were all written very well, nice one!

:D
TA Salmalin chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
It is entirely possible that I am just a twisted person, but even though there were definitely sad and angsty moments in the first chapter, I thought there were some funny ones, too. The whole story flowed together just fine in my opinion. And I'm still snickering to myself about the idea of Thor swing dancing. I think I am inspired to ask the google what the lindy hop is, just so I can snicker over that, too.
PumpkinSpiceLatte chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Ah! This was such a nice fic to read. It was hilarious and emotional and all around something good. I like these sides of the boys :P
Mrs. Data chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Aww, this was sweet and hilarious!
Darial Goldscythe Kuznetsova chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
*in complete giggles* Oh my goodness, this is brilliant.
MrsData chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
LOL This was fantastic, in character, believable but still hilarious