Reviews for Runaway
G.O.B chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Uwaaah… all right I apologize for a crappy review but I really love this, everything about it is amazing… and… I don't really have the words describe my feels…
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
wait so did you draw those pictures yourself?
I love how you didn't have nioh come in when the preacher asked if anyone had reason to stop the marriage! If you had done it at that point the story would have been less awesome! So excellent!

I love watching and reading about these two! In my opinion I can never get a good hold on these two characters so I can never say if they are in character or not.
akdhyt749 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
WOW! I can't tell you how much I adore this pairing - and again you have written them so well! *gets the feeling her reviews are getting repetitive but is struggling to find new ways to say AMAZING* I hope that you will explore this pairing a little more! Thank you for brightening my day with another great fic!
Anye chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
You don't know how much I loved it! I really loved. The history, the drama... all of it. Really congratulations for this amazing work and thanks for make me happy when reading it.

As well, I love this pairing.

and...Ok, I don't know what more say... can I traslate it to Spanish? XD [Spanish Spoken (?)]

See ya.
Ashley Antwolf chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
You know, I'm really jealous of your writing style. You wrote all your stories beautifully. This story is no exception :) I was shocked when I saw that you wrote a Platinum fic, not Alpha. But hey, I'm not complaining.

By the way, can you write an Adorable fic someday? Pretty please?
Quixling chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
It's official. I love you. I've been reading your things since... forever. Thats an exageration. But, I first came across your alpha pair oneshot recently, and I may or may not have stalked all the stories that you've written... that's not the point. The point is, that although this is your first platinum pair, it's fantastic and I like how Yagyuu needed 'saving'. I also really like how you didn't characterize Niou as some frivolous play boy as a lot of others have done. I've always looked at him as if not someone who has a lot of hidden insecurities, then someone who would take extreme lengths to do what he thought right, and even further to make sure the ones he cares about don't get hurt. SO good job!

Ja ne!
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I have mixed feelings reading this fic. It's beautiful. It's so beautiful that even the word 'beautiful' doesn't do justice. And I love it very much to the point I hate myself for loving it too much.

Thank you. Thank you very much for writing this.
BadCook chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was pretty good. The angst was just right and the happy ending cliched, but so very satisfying. :D

Overall, the plot was great. The downside was just a number of grammatical errors. :)
Nippows chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I saw this fic through a post of a friend mentioning it in barely coherent words, so I decided to give it a try. Turned out marvelous, it's beautiful, the writing is beautiful, the pair is beautiful. You're beautiful.

Though I have not read much Prince of Tennis fanfictions, most of what I've read were written poorly so I was incredibly surprised when I read this; the writing- perfection; story flow, pacing and is really quote-able. Agh, I can't even complain about the characterization even how much you mentioned that it might be inaccurate. I'm going to start reading all your fics and stalk you, some weird crap like that. Thank you for this really really good read.
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
You wrote a Platinum!

Whether your characters are right or not, your fics are always beautiful/ The plots, the quotes, everything. Their occupations suit them, and Yagyuu is expected to show emotion... especially in such circumstances . He always seemed the least stoic of the stoics, prob. b/c of Niou. The interactions seem in character, too.
FlameAlchemist007 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Ahhh I love the start of the story with Yagyuu looking at his own reflection and feeling like he was looking at a stranger. Great set-up for the story. And then he started crying TT

Mother's intuition… it's really incredible.

The cathedral description was so beautiful. :D And then "He was standing in fromt of the gates of Hell" in the next sentence. All of Yagyuu's emotions are so strong - gods I love Yagyuu to pieces 3

Kinky pair! So cute!

Oh Sanada in his full military regalia. He's such a man and Yukimura is lucky to have such a man :D

"damn well decide on who got to attend it or not... said more politely, of course." YES! Yagyuu - so perfect!

I haven't felt this on-edge and apprehensive and whatnot waiting for when and how Niou was going to show up. THE SUSPENSE!

XDDD Right at the "I d-" I should have known and with a BANG too!

OMGTHEMOTORCYCLEOMG. The grin on my face… it is massive!

Ah, that's why he was in military get-up. We love resourceful people.

Flight 828. Perfect, just perfect.

"After six years, it was finally the beginning for their forever."

… I'm moved speechless. /flails/ Just… /flails some more/

And, honestly, I get moved by stories, but it usually doesn't transfer out physically (like smiling and crying… which is weird 'cause I'm an extrovert)… Yeah, I had the smiles and the happy moved tears. Platinum 3

PS - I was going through your profile the other day and I saw that you had mentioned my first fic, As the Pieces Fall Together, and I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated that. It means so much to hear from such an amazing writer that my writing is worth mentioning (especially if it was my first).

I read the one you put up last week (which I didn't get to review 'cause I've been so busy substitute teaching since the last week of April). I have managed to read all of the ones you've been putting up, but not get a chance to review them :( But I will be going through every one of them with a review because I love your writing, you deserve the praise, and I love that there is someone else that just loves simple, deep, pure love and all the beauty that goes with it.
Jedi1514 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loved it. Platinum pair is one of my favorites and I think your portrayal of them was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I really hope you write more of this pairing :)
unprof3ssi0na1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Amazing story. I loved it! Platinum Pair is one of my favorites, and I loved how you portrayed Niou as the (possible) seme in this relationship. Your description of Yagyuu's feelings were heartwrenching without being repetitive.

Keep it up! Look forward to more fics from you (Alpha, Platinum, whatever!)
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hahaha, I knew it! Lol I could see the Rikkai pull something like this. Though I expect more than kidnapping the groom but lol

I see no problem with Yagyuu, maybe it's Niou, but since he's mature, I don't see any problem. The OOC-ness is not much.

Anyway, reading this makes me want to read more family Rikkai fic D

Thank you for this!
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Where to begin! the foray into Platinum Pair...I am a big fan of those two and I think you captured their possible (AU) future quite well.

The build up of emotion was so good. Starting with a blank slate, going to despair...then back to blank, then more despair...then that motorcycle! Oo, nice touch! So, Niou, too! And the ride, with the wind and all those emotions and happiness and then more happiness and happy. I do adore a happy ending!

*squishy hugs you* Delightful!

(Although, there are a couple of places where you have hand instead of hang! If you fix them quick people will wonder what the heck I am talking about! ;-)

Those FFVII pics of the team are total win by the way. Yay for other fans who love you also! :-)

By the way, have I mentioned how envious of your descriptions I am? 'cause wow. :-)