Reviews for Fantasy of Utter Ridiculousness
Cyberchao X chapter 7 . 8/12
I love giving danmaku to outside characters. I've got a nice little Disgaea crossover that's basically an excuse to blow Laharl up over and over again.
Cyberchao X chapter 6 . 8/12
"Ciao mein"? Yeah, that's about the right way to end a fic this silly.
Cyberchao X chapter 5 . 8/12
Always with the awesome buttons.
Cyberchao X chapter 4 . 8/12
Suika Ibuki vs. Giant Robot Car Megas. You win the Internet.
Cyberchao X chapter 3 . 8/12
Yukari?

Anyway, I love the fact that since Coop's a gamer, he can actually hear Doll Judgement in Gensokyo. Although I once played around with the idea of the characters knowing of their personal themes-kind of the extension of the idea that the Prismrivers are actually the ones PLAYING Phantom Ensemble. And now there are Megas-sized fairies, which means Coop gets to legitimately play Touhou in his Giant Robot Car.
Cyberchao X chapter 2 . 8/12
I love how they keep mishearing Megas as "Magus".
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 8/12
Looking good. Touhou is great and Megas will make it even better.
jpmonn chapter 7 . 6/7
This COMPLETED story was pure joy to read. Thanks!
kinigget chapter 4 . 4/5
Oh dear
kinigget chapter 2 . 4/5
I know only very little about Me gas XLR, but the writing is excellent and you seem to have the plot already well on hand
Celestia's Paladin chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Even Patchy digs Giants Robots.
MortalitasBorealis chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
I know the fic is pretty damn ancient, but I'll comment anyway. Thank TVTropes for linking me to this.

This was one of the most amusing fics I have ever read for sure! The writing and dialogue were hilarious, and more importantly, you have perfectly captured the SPIRIT of the Megas XLR show! The slurpie-powered ice sword, rediculously labelled buttons, all the classic Megas jokes were present and fully belong. I can SEE this as a legit episode in my mind.

The Touhou characters were also well presented, each humorously in-character in their responses to outsiders piloting a reality-bending mecha and the antics that ensue. Poor, poor Patchouli. The Alt Ending also makes for some potential continuation fuel, either as oneshots with her temporary life with the crew in the modern world, or as a form of half-sequel where both the Megas crew and Patchouli end up crossing over with another show, but that's just a thought. Truly it would be pretty hard to top this masterpiece.

A potential sequel, actually, if you haven't considered it. The Megas crew has duked it out in the overworld of Gensokyo, but what about the underworld? An encounter with the nuclear hell raven, the other oni, and Satori desperately trying to clean up the mess (and mind-reading Coop is going to be quite the strange experience no doubt), as well as all the other underworld characters. Just something that came up in mind.

All in all, a nostalgic wonder that brought a bigger smile to my face than most things I've read in...possibly YEARS, certainly one of the most entertaining fics out there. Kudos to you, good sir, bravo!
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Now do another Megas XLR/Touhou Project crossover, this time something different.

When the Megas crew are fighting the Glorft, again, in their city, again, the Glorft leader (forgot his name) use a machine of time-space-dimension, blast straight to Megas, unfortunately, the entire mothership including everyone in it, are engulfed by a bright light from their machine. Both Megas and the Glorft ended up in the Touhou universe.

Megas ended up in Gensokyo, while the Glorft ended up some distance between the Moon and Mars. Things are about to get pretty hectic and wacky from there.

Can you do it?
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Good crossover
CybeastFalzar chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
...Patchy is considering playing Final Fantasy? OH, this doesn't end well... I have ONE PIC of her as a gaming NEET...