Reviews for Dark Mirror: Bloody History
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
How about a part 5 and a part 6? Part 5 could involve Ash,Cilan,and Iris. Part 6 would involve Ash,Citron,Serena,and Bonnie.
Holly of the Night chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
This was pretty good.

Ill admit, it wasn't as good as the first, a little obvious about the king. Pyramid head... I sense the final battle will be between ash and pyramid head, the way he dreamed about pyramid head's domain with the eight depressions on the door.

But still good! You were right. This does feel like more like filler.

I've been wondering how the blind old woman in chapter three plays a role with Ash. He noticed she wanted to tell him something, but nothing happened after that! Unless they'll meet again in the the other stories...

I don't know. But this is a good crossover, and fantastic! I really enjoyed these two stories. You have another favorite reader.
Epsilon Crisis chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I remember reading the first in the Dark Mirror series, and I enjoyed it so much, especially with Ash's children. I'm hoping they'll make another appearance sometime throughout the series. This is going to be good. Thank you ahead of time for writing something as epic as this!

Glace
JulCan1987 chapter 14 . 8/7/2012
Seriously bro, where do you get your ideas from, this story keeps getting good. I hope to read part 3 soon, good luck.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
hurry up with bucherd innacnce

i love you no homo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
best fanfic ever you wrote you should make it a game
Guest chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Your bringing back the the 'kids'? Awesome, they're probably my favorite creatures from book 1!

To focus on this books review though, I loved it. I liked your characterization for Dawn on the role she did play, and your humanization of Pyramid Head and his role so far has been excellent. Your choice of twists and plot for this one may be a tad classical (predictable), but the execution was flawless.

All and all I'm a big fan of the first one, the second has made for an amazing sequel, and I can't wait for the third.

Ciao (I think ciao is Italian...)
nephilicreaper chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
wow can't wait for the next one i love this series
Dinian chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Just re-read my last review, and go ahead and replace 'Great' with 'Awesome', if you want. :P
nephilicreaper chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
wow really good can't wait for the next chapter
nephilicreaper chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
wow really good can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
I guess this review is the same as my last, Great Story. The plot is solid, the twists are subtle and well crafted, and I can't wait for the next installment.
nephilicreaper chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
I love this story can't wait for the next chapter
MaskedMusician chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
This is amazing! In so happy you decided to make a sequel! But poor Ash...
I hope you update soon!
xXVen-nificentXx chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Will you just lie down and die, boy?

I think whoever said that is stupid, Ash isn't one to stand around and face death that easily, thats a hero