Reviews for Possibilities In Second Chances
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I'm quite sad that this didn't turn into a longer fic, because I think it would have been a really great one. Even as a oneshot, though, it's really great. I think you did a great job of capturing their characters and I am definitely interested to see where this interaction would take them. (Sadly, that's not possible. Oh well.)

Nice job. :)
myallconsuminglove chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Wow reading this made me remember season 4 and considering that season 5 is about to end right now thats a long time ago. Even though there wasnt much DE fluff, in fact there wasnt at all i still very much liked it and the what ifs/ possibilities for the future the fic left me with.
im back bitches chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I absolutely loved it
zeva917 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really liked this! It's a great intro to an epic story. I hope you find the inspiration to continue sometime soon :)
Bella611 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
aw :) I wonder what will actually happen when the new season starts! Im so excited i can't wait! I love thinking about all different scenarios which is why i liked this so much. xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
this is perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I think you have something really great here. I think too many writer here make their stories too simple. Obviously, you grasp Elena's character a whole lot better. I think this season isn't going to be easy on her and I think it's going to take a lot for her to realize she loves Damon in exactly the way he described when he compelled her to forget the first time they met. I'm new to the Vampire Diaries world and it's Fanfiction that comes with it, but I really do think you have something great here. I'll follow the story in the hopes that you continue to write it! But if not, i'll just continue reading your other stuff! Happy writing! :)
Elena Rain chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This was amazing! I totally want this to happen next season! Please?
jazzywriter22 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was so lovely and bittersweet. Thank you for sharing your words with us. I actually like that you're not writing the rest of the story - not that I wouldn't love to read more of your phenomenal works - but I think ending things where you did really echoes the somber, resigned tone of the season finale.
MrsSinger chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was a happy ending, I its own way. I had little tears in my eyes. Good ones.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Good work. I liked it. I hope Damon wins her in the end. I can't take the emotional abuse he suffers through much longer.
emmanarchy chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow, you write Damon and Elena incredibly well. So in-character. I desperately wish you'd consider continuing this. I don't know how I'm going to make it til October, with only that finale to think about.
DamonsChewToy chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I loved it and I really hope u continue it cuz it has so much potential but I'm not gonna be mad or anythin if u don't cuz I totally understand :D
Alaric'sRing chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
That was heart-wrenching and perfect.
T.J. Wise chapter 1 . 5/16/2012