Reviews for Distance
Wolf1373 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This is fantastic. I love this story. I wish there was more. Now I have to go cry my eyes out. Thank you for writing this. 3
Ficty chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Sad, but somehow this theory was quite believable... but if this was the case I know why Nick didn't want to make it public. Adult problems are bad for children's health.
Annabeth Brady chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Hey! I would PM/review the actual story, but, you turned off your PM, and only 1 review per chapter.
I love Schooled, I really do, but you won't post anymore. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Post, even just one more! PLEASE! It's really good, and I love that sort of thing, just heaps of one-shots, which is nice. But, you haven't posted anymore! PM me, please!
Artisticnincompoop chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Damn. That was the best Tokka short ever. It was simple yet really strong. You did a wonderful job.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i...i..(sniff).. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Well that was sad... :'( Amazing, fleeting passion, a soft and a hard side of a young mysterious yet emotional girl. Well done, bravo. Honestly Beautiful.
Oluhasuu chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
AW! So sad but so Beautiful too. :')
DaringDEP chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is so sad...but believable. I can see Toph and Sokka having a one night stand but I have a hard time believing that Toph never told Sokka she was pregnant...unless he already died. But other than that it's a wonderful story. Can't wait to read more.
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh God my feels. They have been murdered.

TOPHHHHH! D: This is really good! I'm a Sukka shipper, but more of this and you may just convert me to a multishipper :p

Really great writing ! :D
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I almost cried while reading this. I love Tokka so much. I am writing my own story about Toph, Sokka, and Lin. Mine is where Toph got pregnant with an unnamed (in the fic) boyfriend and he leaves her once she gets pregnant. Sokka helps Toph (him and Suki had broken up a year after the war in my own fic) and then you get to see where it goes from there.

Anyway, that was just me fan geeking about fics, along with my own. xD This was really great. It tugged on my emotions, and they were pretty in character. I love your style.
The Nudge Channel chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow. You know, I can't really say anything else.

Just wow.
Nikita Lann chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Très joli. J'aime la conclusion. J'avais un peu peur et tout... franchement, ce n'est pas un hommage à sokka, mais d'une certaine manière, c'est très humain, et tu as bien cerné les personnages. Surtout Toph : dans l'amour comme dans l'existence, à l'écoute, aussi immobile que la terre...

Très bel OS.

Oh ... oops. I forgot it was an english one. Sorry. So... great OS. I love the fall. I was a bit afraid it would go somewhere I wouldn't have appreciated - that's always the risk with stories about adultery - but seriously, it's great. Not a good picture of sokka, but somehow, it is very human. You understands the characters. Especially Toph - in love as in her life : listening, still as the earth.

Good luck with your next projects !
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is incredable I love it! It's similar to my idea that Sokka is the father but yours in much more realistic c: love it. I wonder what Sokka thought about the whole situation and about Toph that night, and what he thought when he first heard/met Lin. You should do another on his persepective c: