Reviews for Ghost
jtscores chapter 63 . 2/20
I just reread this story. It is still my favorite.
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 1 . 2/12
accidentally read a review. 'one of the most perfect endings', eh? I want me some of that...
Field Marshal Marshmallow chapter 63 . 2/12
It's not often I feel compelled to sit down and write a review for a story on here, but I had no choice in this case.

This was amazing. The character development was superb, each of them felt real and fleshed out in all the right ways. The plot fits together like a jigsaw and in a believable fashion at that too! I felt for each and every one of your characters and didn't feel cheated at the end when it was all wrapped up, it was honestly one of the most perfect endings I have ever seen for a story.

Bravo to you, sir.
KingRamses chapter 63 . 1/21
One of the best AU's I've ever read. Thank you
KingRamses chapter 16 . 1/20
Fuck man, that was brutal...I applaud for the precision and forethought on how to take out Gaara...that was beautiful but that Temari kill must've been rough...too close and personal but it shows your contradiction perfectly. Naruto is an assassin but not a killer
dancing darling 00 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Wow! It's refreshing to read a story where the ninja act like ninja. Excited to see where this is headed.
bananabomber123 chapter 63 . 11/23/2017
Very good story. One of the best about naruto. 10/10
TheAnimeFangirl chapter 63 . 11/22/2017
I-I think I'm gonna c-cry! Kousei! Naruto! Hinata! Whyyyyyy?! Sniff- beautiful ending- sniff. He ended the same way his la-late master e-ended; b-b-by his su-successor's haaaaannnndddsss. It was like one big movie. I'm g-gonna c-c-crrrrryyyyyyyyyy. Sniff. Why d-did- sniff- Kousei ha-have t-t-to diiiiiieeeeee?! Btw, nice ending. I just wish Kurama (Kyuubi) had gotten more screen time.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Really fucking RETARDEDLY stupid what the fuck kind of stats are those you fucking dum ass no shinobi would be that bad at tijutsu at the levl you describe him to be at fucking RETARDED dumass go fucking die in a hole and take this pece of shit with you
Guest chapter 63 . 11/16/2017
Beautiful. This is without a doubt one of the best depictions of a realistic naruto story out there. Just want to say a few things I really enjoyed about this story.

1. I've always disliked how, when stories begin with naruto in root he eventually becomes a hero saving everyone and never having any serious psychological issues from his childhood training. I mean you can't go from having no emotions for the majority of your life in the beginning to doing a complete 180 within a few years. So thank you author for finally writing a story that truly illustrates how much being a true shinobi and being a part of root really fucks you up mentally!

2. You also managed to show how you can be deadly and an efficient shinobi without the need for ridiculously flashy jutsu or sage mode etc. Your naruto managed to contend with much more powerful opponents without actually being that strong himself. Doing so in such a realistic manner and not changing any power scalings or having some characters make non-canon mistakes was very impressive.

All in all an amazing piece of work and I'd like to thank you for such an enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 63 . 11/8/2017
You wrapped this up amazingly I truly enjoyed your story there are very few good fanfics left on this forum and I enjoyed this one immensely!
jona chapter 63 . 10/31/2017
This story is pretty epic to be fair, very impressive. I enjoyed it a lot and I thought your characterisations were really intriguing! I was particularly fond of your Hinata, Shino, and Hiashi, they are often written poorly in fanfiction land but you gave them all depth and believability.
Thanks for sharing your work. The only critique would make would be that Tsunade would never have signed off on Naruto's plague plan. Even obliquely, she just wouldn't have gone there.
My favourite bit was the last line. How long was that in the pipeline?! Hehe, excellent.
Thanks again,
KnowPein chapter 63 . 10/27/2017
oh my such a end...

nyways loved the concept and story...
hope you could write more
KnowPein chapter 11 . 10/26/2017
Nicely written till now

but really had to use Dattebayo...
lifebeater22 chapter 63 . 10/22/2017
This story is by far one of the best of its kind man I enjoyed reading this so much
1,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »