Reviews for Ghost
The Smouldering of Fear chapter 1 . 9/21
My Review of Ghost,
I remember reading this when I first joined the site before having made an account. That was years ago. After re-reading it, it was abundantly clear why this story was one of the first to bring me into this excellent site. If anyone is reading reviews before digging into the story then this has my full recommendation.

As one of the only 'dark' naruto fics that's actually good and for keeping me gripped the whole time I give this story 5* and hope more people are able to find this gem.
Naruto Luffy chapter 63 . 9/15
A fitting end to a fitting story.
I liked the name of the boy.
Thanks for a good story.
I read alot chapter 63 . 9/10
Holy shit.
colorchanger chapter 35 . 8/8
I don't know if I will be able to go on reading this story. it's so intense, usually when I read fanfiction I go for lighter stuff. The story is very well written, and I am happy that I at least started reading it.
O applaud you sir
thedizzleman chapter 63 . 6/10
I like how Baka's real name means Life.
Wow...just wow. 11/10. By far one of the best I've ever read.
endbrought chapter 63 . 5/26
Holy shit. Now THAT was a story. 10/10
jtscores chapter 63 . 5/18
I have sometimes thought to myself after reading a fanfiction in it's entirety "This is the best story I have ever read." I was always unsure that it was true, though. They were always seemingly on par with or outshining the other. I can now say that without a shadow of doubt that this is truly the best story I have ever read, and maybe ever will. I will endeavor to find others that surpass it, of course, but I believe that for my particular tastes, the competition will be hard-pressed. Ironically, or maybe not so, this story brought out intense emotion within me as have past one's, but this tale somehow seemed stronger. I simply would like to thank the author for their beautiful work which I have thoroughly enjoyed. My gratitude is yours, Onmysignalunleashwords.
Kaidrin Uzumaki chapter 58 . 3/19
baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.
Blitzstrahl chapter 42 . 3/14
That's what I don't get, Sasuke stabs Baka with 3 Chidori's but it's Naruto taking the guilt and blame for his death.
Blitzstrahl chapter 28 . 3/14
"Here lies 'Baka' a true Red Shirt"
Blitzstrahl chapter 25 . 3/14
All the sudden Anko can't summon snakes?
Blitzstrahl chapter 23 . 3/14
Baka is his apprentice? Why is Jiraiya disregarding the prophecy?
Blitzstrahl chapter 17 . 3/14
I've got a plot bunny in my head, where like this he dies and Konoha decides to keep the Biju after it reforms and Anko get's chosen to be the new host, the sealing even destroys her cursed mark.
1,766 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »