Reviews for Ghost
lord-kurama chapter 63 . 7/20
Awesome story greatly enjoyed it mate...
INsaNItY W0LF chapter 63 . 7/14
having just found this story, i cannot put to words how much i enjoyed it. while not as dark as i'm used to, it is still amazing in its own regard. thank you for giving your time to create such a wonderful work of literature.
Good luck in any future stories,
Peace~
KingKaze chapter 63 . 7/11
This has certainly been a pleasant change in the typical string of Naruto fics that float around. (I mean no disrespect to those that do.) But just...wow. There were times in this fic that I wanted to stop reading because of the divination from the main formula. But I just wanted to drop a thank-you because honestly I loved this fic. I love how you moulded Naruto into a very unconventional character whilst keeping some of his cannon tendencies like his enjoyment of Ramen and training. The ending took me a few minutes to figure out but it certainly brought out a long-drawn "whaaaaaaaaaat" from me. Giving this fic a solid 5 even though there were plot points I didnt entirely agree with, you captured the double edged sword that is a ROOT operative.

Cheers from the states,
Kaze
yokaikitsune chapter 63 . 7/10
An excellentstory, you have a way with your words to keep a reader to keep reading to know an excellent writer too.
Lokitazz0 chapter 63 . 7/5
Best. Story. Ever! The plot twists were so captivating that I had to force myself to read only a few chapters a day. Ghost will forever be one of my top 5 fanfic favorites. 2/5 found only 3 more to discover.
One of the best fanfics I've read. Really captured Naruto as an emotionless killer, and portrayed his evolution into a more normal person in a way that didn't feel rushed or forced. Good job, and thanks for the read!
dragons guard chapter 63 . 6/29
One of the best naruto story's I've ever read, and I've read quite a many good ones, I will take a look at your other story's after this, it they are half as good they will be worth reading, make no mistake, you made mistakes just very common ones and they where far and few between. Keep writing your good, very good In fact.

Dg
Scallywaag chapter 63 . 6/17
Wonderful. Fantastic. Brilliant. I'm studying a BA in English and Creative Writing and I still have no words for how good this fic is. Ninja Naruto is best Naruto
Leroy-San chapter 63 . 5/26
That was an excellent story. I really enjoyed your writing and watching the character development. Good go with this story, not only was it well written but it was completed. Thanks for your hard work.
Leroy
Leroy-San chapter 32 . 5/25
Wow crazy. I had to sign in for this chapter because of how intense it was. I'm really looking forward to reading more but I probably should take a break as I don't want to complete the story in a single day. Thank you for the great story so far.
Leroy chapter 26 . 5/25
Hmmm interesting. The social interactions are getting better with Naruto.
Leroy chapter 25 . 5/25
Wow this halter just got very interesting. I look forward to reading more. I kinda hope to see some sort of romance in narutos life at some point of this story but I can't quite tell if his emotions will develope that far. Anyways thanks for the good story so far.
Leroy chapter 19 . 5/25
The interactions so far are quite interesting. The progression of narutos understanding is developing a bit quicker now.
Leroy chapter 14 . 5/25
I like the interactions between the Anbu. The wordplay is very amusing and gives some humor to this story that is much appreciated.
here I thought the fibula was a bone in the leg
1,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »