Reviews for Mass Effect: Dave's Latest Playthrough
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Will you continue story?
RightArmCannon chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This is soooooo interesting!
The Joker Lover chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Please please update more this really really awesome I really really love this alot
Mivichi chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I'm really enjoying the story. You portray the creepiness of someone actually becoming part of a game in a completely unique way.
Recraptor0 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Oh man this is good, and a very unique read (for me at least)

Man if shepard ever questions about the romance aspects, and the results of therefore can be quite- well breaking the realms of personal privacy.

Daves getting obssesive huh? foreshadowing perhaps?
Yngvildr the Voracious chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
I'd be damned if I didn't say it was my favourite Self Insert on the FFN...
FtDLulz chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is a really neat idea.
Anon chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Must be difficult I'm impressed you managed to update soon I hope you continue to impress
a.humanist chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
well done , Jed [i] . 8D .
Partsu chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I'm jealous of this. This fic is awesome.
bigstupidjellyfish1337 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
I can say it! SIs never really have nightmare fuel. Well, except for the stuff that was already in the game.

I'm excited to see what you bring to the table.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
you knoa Jed usually sits by the mess table why don't you create a dlc or mod that can make you (shepard) write things on the mess table
chris chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
your story is very interesting to read. Makes one think very carefully what if there really are multiple universes and our choices affect those other realms?,are we by playing games taking choices away from others?,are we either making the world better or worse?,are we ourselves being controlled and if so could we break free if we knew about it?.
Anon chapter 3 . 2/4/2013