Reviews for Whisper, Cry, Become Mine
ichigo-tsubasa chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love prowlxjazz but i feel that alone won't work here. You could do a threesome and add optimus to the pairing or you could do opxjazz with a prowl youngling (not my personal favorite but it would work in the situation). Jazz is striking me as vampirish as well so prowl could finish his education with him i like the threesome idea here...after prowl grows up a little.
A and A Pikachu Prime chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This may sound weird but Prowl/Optimus or Jazz/Optimus sound kind of like good pairings. I really look forward to the next chapter.
Sideslip chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This story has plenty of potential. I'm really curious to find out what happens when it is discovered what Prowl is. Yes, I'm a big fan of ProwlxJazz. Any pairing would have to be far off in the future with Prowl so young.
Searece chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I'd ask for something other than (cute-no-matter-almost-what!) Prowl paired with Jazz, but that's not like me. I'm a fan of them through-and-through. I do... sorta like it when others are thrown in, though... Oh, whatever, I'm getting off-track.

I could see a few grammar/English mistakes, but none that really interrupt the flow of the story.

I LOVE this story already! It's wonderful! ... I was going to say something else, but I forgot what it was. Huh.