Reviews for Bleached into Azeroth
Talon5Krrde chapter 23 . 5/6/2014
So, what aobut continuning this sotry by making it simpler.

With the Sado arc, just have them burry the gate, maybe laced with a mineral, and then have him go back to iron forge and start the mining/blacksmith professions. Maybe along with First Aid and the Warrior path...

Have Uryƫ Ishida and Nel meet up when they both meet Julia Proudmore. Have Nel fire up a Cero up into the floating shit thing of the Death Knights. And have the Elves kill the Death Knight that they just met. lol It makes things simplear and not going the way of the Litch King.
PLEASE chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
IF ANYTHING you should continue this story, I know, is an arduous task, but imagine the pleasure of finishing it. So, fuck that 4th story and continue this or the first one. Please
Hero's Valor chapter 14 . 11/3/2013
I have never been bothered by stories before. I barely bat an eyelash when a good character dies. I never jump when something unexpected happens. But this...thing with Chad and...He-Who-I-Will-Not-Name is scaring from reading another paragraph. It is with much trepidation and worry that I continue on.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
please do not remove this story, even if it never will be completed it will be an interesting re-read.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/30/2013
Try just ichigo and some character mention and some parts back in his world and add some romance ichigo and some girl from wow it could be a of or somthing
AjaxVibe chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Interesting chapter you got here. It is nice how you even made background theories for magic, at least I think they are made up. Anyway no mistakes that I saw all in all a good chapter
AjaxVibe chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Good chapter yet again my friend.
AjaxVibe chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Another good chapter. There is a mistake where it says she was looking around. It says "Quickly looking armor to see if ..." Just wanted to let you know.
AjaxVibe chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Good work Renjis reactions fit entirely in character as far as I can tell. No grammar yet again.
AjaxVibe chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Really good prologue. A interesting way to go to Azeroth but let's see how it turns out. No
Mistakes in grammar as far as
I can tell.
general zargon chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Yeah, it'd probably take Renji's and Ichigo's help before Rukia would manage to defeat the Lich King. I liked that bit at the end with the val'kyr swearing to serve Rukia, and I laughed at that last line about needing a vacation...I wonder if Rukia is ever going to tell them that she'd actually pretty weak compared to some of her friends? :P I really enjoyed this chapter, especially the fight between Rukia and the Lich King for the val'kyr's soul.
general zargon chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
Oh Tatsuki, if only you knew about the dragons, LOL! This chapter was pretty good, and I liked the night elf healer's comment about having to be philosophical some of the time. A good chapter overall!
general zargon chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
LOL, it just figures Ichigo would go looking for new clothes and wind up with a cursed set of armor! :P I loved the part where Ichigo beat the orc from the Darkmoon Faire in an arm wrestling contest, the mental image came through loud and clear. :) I enjoyed this chapter thoroughly. .
general zargon chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Is the cage thing like what Uryu used on Szayel when they fought? The description sounds about the same to me. I wonder what happened to Ranger Ravensun? Did she finally reveal her true colors? I bet it'll be hard for Uryu to trust her after that! I'm curious about what Uryu will find in Andorhal though...
general zargon chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
*Hears dramatic music playing* That yellow-robed guy can't be good news...O.o Poor Chad, he's going to have his work cut out for him! I kinda want to know what happened to Ironbrand, but again I kina don't...This chapter was pretty good, and I certainlt enjoyed the image of Chad wearing awesome armor, so I agree with Erumal on that score! :)