Reviews for Silverflame of the Heart
CatseyeLuna chapter 12 . 8/29/2014
The chapter was great! And congrats on starting university! It'll be tough sometimes, but you'll do just fine. I should know; I'm graduating after this semester! LOL
CatseyeLuna chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Yay! I'm thrilled at the update! The chapter was well-written, as usual. The prophecy is very intriguing, but I don't quite get how there will be only one heir when Nimrod's visions showed both of them with glowing eyes at one time or another. I'm excited to find out how it all turns out.
xTheNamelessx chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I cannot pull away from the screen! Your writing is flawless, the characters are 100% in character and I'm so happy! It's like reading the next book! I'll review again when I'm done reading!
Great job!
-Name
lifetips4girls chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
Wow you are a fabulous writer! If you can see my name up top (if you can't it's _lifetips4girls_) that is one of my Instagram IGs so if you personal message me there then I can explain more. I have alot of writers in my family and I wrote stories myself (not fanfic) and I can see that you are a fabulous writer! You have talent in writing! If you have any questions as I said personal message me on Instagram. If you don't then my email: carawalker465 ( )
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Oooohh... this was fascinating!
and Rudyard, annoying as ever... :D Although Dybbuk's acting sort of odd, isn't he? Hmm...
But yeah- Italy, driver's test AND turning 18? That sounds awesome and sort of intimidating all at once! :)
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
:D YAAY! You updated!
And essentially answered my previous questions... very quickly I might add :3
I don't think that the dopplegangers got too out of hand... in fact, I think that you captured everything that the twins try to push away from within themselves very well!
AND DYBBUK'S BACK HANGING OUT WITH RUDYARD?
How'd Rudyard and Iblis even get out of their silly jade sarcophagi, anyway? I guess I'll find out later...
Keep writing
Lucy
P.S. Tristan wants more cyber-cookies :3
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Tsk, tsk, Philippa! I didn't expect her to do that! (John, maybe, but Philippa never struck me as one to blatantly disregard instructions...) And there had better be unexpected turns! Can't wait to see how everything figures in... :D
... and this chapter got me to thinking: since Mesci is the holy land of djinn, would Groanin even be able to set foot on it, even with Nimrod's little enchantment thingy?
Keep writing!
CatseyeLuna chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Hey! I'm so happy you've updated! I think this chapter (and the last one which I think I forgot to review) are great. I love the depth you're developing in the characters and plot. I can't wait to see what Dybbuk is up to!
sibunasiren10 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
yayyy updates! thanx! :D
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Oooh yay! New chapter! And isn't it always the thing- you never realize what you've got until it's gone... but my spidey senses are tingling, so I'm not giving up hope that my suspicions won't be confirmed...
Anyway, this is a great little introspection on Philippa... and you should totally do one for John, too, but not yet- wait like five chapters or something :D
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
XD I love it!
And so let's see... essentially 'diving' is like having a drug trip minus the drugs...but where's all this danger that Faustina and Nimrod keep talking about? Can't wait for the next chapter and some explanations that'll (probably?) come later ;D
AND HURRAH FOR PLOTBUNNIES! (I know the feeling... of being controlled by them...) :D
so congratulations for another amazing chapter!
Lucy
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Hurray! John x Faustina fluff! (that makes me very happy) and also, YOU UPDATED FINALLY! :D and I didn't have to go back and re-read stuff- thanks very much for that!
But as for the djinn/potion stuff: cool names! I couldn't of thought of them. :) Though (and the only reason I remember this is cause I'm reading it to my little sister right now) in the second book, Dr. Sachertorte gives the twins something called a 'levitator...' perhaps you could use that to your advantage that it already exists? I dunno, just a suggestion.
And OOOOHHH CYBER-COOKIES! I'll feed them to my Cyber-monkey named Tristan. :D
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
:D you updated! yaaaaay! and this 'diving' thing is inspired! Where'd you get the idea? Anyway, keep up the good work! can't wait for the next chapter!
bLANKbLANKbLANK chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Please update, this is really good. :))
sibunasiren10 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
thank u for updating! :D
and i kinda like the whole diving thing :D ... is it weird that it reminds me of legend of korra XPx