Reviews for Silverflame of the Heart
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Oooohh... this was fascinating!
and Rudyard, annoying as ever... :D Although Dybbuk's acting sort of odd, isn't he? Hmm...
But yeah- Italy, driver's test AND turning 18? That sounds awesome and sort of intimidating all at once! :)
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
:D YAAY! You updated!
And essentially answered my previous questions... very quickly I might add :3
I don't think that the dopplegangers got too out of hand... in fact, I think that you captured everything that the twins try to push away from within themselves very well!
AND DYBBUK'S BACK HANGING OUT WITH RUDYARD?
How'd Rudyard and Iblis even get out of their silly jade sarcophagi, anyway? I guess I'll find out later...
Keep writing
Lucy
P.S. Tristan wants more cyber-cookies :3
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Tsk, tsk, Philippa! I didn't expect her to do that! (John, maybe, but Philippa never struck me as one to blatantly disregard instructions...) And there had better be unexpected turns! Can't wait to see how everything figures in... :D
... and this chapter got me to thinking: since Mesci is the holy land of djinn, would Groanin even be able to set foot on it, even with Nimrod's little enchantment thingy?
Keep writing!
CatseyeLuna chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Hey! I'm so happy you've updated! I think this chapter (and the last one which I think I forgot to review) are great. I love the depth you're developing in the characters and plot. I can't wait to see what Dybbuk is up to!
sibunasiren10 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
yayyy updates! thanx! :D
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Oooh yay! New chapter! And isn't it always the thing- you never realize what you've got until it's gone... but my spidey senses are tingling, so I'm not giving up hope that my suspicions won't be confirmed...
Anyway, this is a great little introspection on Philippa... and you should totally do one for John, too, but not yet- wait like five chapters or something :D
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
XD I love it!
And so let's see... essentially 'diving' is like having a drug trip minus the drugs...but where's all this danger that Faustina and Nimrod keep talking about? Can't wait for the next chapter and some explanations that'll (probably?) come later ;D
AND HURRAH FOR PLOTBUNNIES! (I know the feeling... of being controlled by them...) :D
so congratulations for another amazing chapter!
Lucy
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Hurray! John x Faustina fluff! (that makes me very happy) and also, YOU UPDATED FINALLY! :D and I didn't have to go back and re-read stuff- thanks very much for that!
But as for the djinn/potion stuff: cool names! I couldn't of thought of them. :) Though (and the only reason I remember this is cause I'm reading it to my little sister right now) in the second book, Dr. Sachertorte gives the twins something called a 'levitator...' perhaps you could use that to your advantage that it already exists? I dunno, just a suggestion.
And OOOOHHH CYBER-COOKIES! I'll feed them to my Cyber-monkey named Tristan. :D
Lucinda M. H. Cheshir chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
:D you updated! yaaaaay! and this 'diving' thing is inspired! Where'd you get the idea? Anyway, keep up the good work! can't wait for the next chapter!
bLANKbLANKbLANK chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Please update, this is really good. :))
sibunasiren10 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
thank u for updating! :D
and i kinda like the whole diving thing :D ... is it weird that it reminds me of legend of korra XPx
CatseyeLuna chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Finally another chapter! Hurray! I really liked this one. It left a lot of questions that I'm eager to see answered. What's up with Jenny? How is diving involved in this adventure? And (most importantly) where's Dybbuk?! I can't wait for the the next update!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
come on give the next chapters r u trying to kill me with suspense
intisar chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
where r your next chapters so far its great
sibunasiren10 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
hey! r u still updating? cuz i love this stroy so far :