Reviews for Home
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Oh. My. This is wonderful (wipes eyes).
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was really good. And I totally agree with you on the well scene. In my opinion, Belle looked terrified and she was probably thinking that Rumple's love for her would once again be squashed by his love of power.
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Love, love, love! And I think that you are completely right on the magic theory ... I agree wholeheartedly that those are his reasons. Didn't stop me from yelling at the television while watching the finale, but that's not the point... LOL. Are you going to keep going with this, or is it a one-shot?
fitzskimmons chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aw that was just perfect! "She's home." was probably my favorite line:) along with what Belle is thinking right after Rumple says I love you too. AHHHH fantastic job!:):) and I agree with wanting to strangle Rumple when he dropped the potion in the well...*sigh*
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I agree- a kiss was DEFINITELY necessary! How is it that the writers can make me want to sigh dreamily while simultaneously ripping my hair out in frustration? I just can't handle this emotional roller coaster... ;P

And Rumpelstiltskin! I know his ambiguity is what makes him my favorite character, but still! Does he HAVE to keep switching sides?

Anyway (*cough* Sorry 'bout the rant...), I really enjoyed your story! Your portrayal of Belle's thoughts fit perfectly and added a whole new layer of depth to the episode (And I think your decision to end the fic before the well scene was a smart move.). Fantastic fic!
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
...And then Rumple does something crazy that makes her fear him again...(sigh), men.
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Beautiful, beautiful piece. I only caught the show today and was dying for more. That's my favorite pairing in the entire show, and this was beautifully done.
spaciireth chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Aww, this was really sweet! I think you have captured Belle's voice really well, I could hear her chiding herself and her whole internal monologue. Nice work! :)
Terapsina chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So sweet!

And I'm glad you skipped the ending. I wanted to hit him over the head because of that ending. And the same phrase went through my head too (definitely hers as well), its why the thing I want most (more than a Rumbelle kiss even) is for him to FINALLY tell Belle about his son and WHY at this point power is so important.

Anyway the little one-shot was a wonderful representation of what Belle must have felt. I particularly enjoyed the little humorous comments she made to herself.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
It's the only 'logical' explanation for what happened at the well. It's going to affect things, but she knows he's not the best person so it's going to be interesting how it plays out. Great fic by the way.