Reviews for Kestrel's Adventures in Amnesia
Yuukilover chapter 14 . 10/16/2013
At least you aren't giving up on it and for that I thank you!-
FallenSoul62 chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
update
Cupcake5677 chapter 13 . 5/28/2013
This story is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
IUsedToReadALotBeforeTumblr chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
This chapter is epic! I'm really enjoying it! I totally understand how school work can get in the way of stuff, I happens to me too!

Keep up the good writing!
dance.till.i.drop chapter 12 . 4/21/2013
Glad to see you didn't abandon us!

Very nice chapter and good luck with exams!

Cookies Stars, Brofist, and Hello Once Again Audience!

-d.t.i.d
Yuukilover chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Nice chapter! Plz write soon!-
Sarah chapter 11 . 1/12/2013
MUST HAVE MORE! KEEP IT UP!
annanomus whatev chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
er the heck you call it_

I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! KEEP DOING MORE!
Matthew chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
your chapters are very intense, very fun to read... i hope there's chapter 11, if you did, i'm going to share all your chapters to all of my friends on FB. they are very hectic in reading fanfictions actually. so... i hope you so...
dance.till.i.drop chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Ten to three in the morning... ohmigod I luv this it's awesome, nononono pewdie, stephano, frickin barrel, that chapter nine filler was intruiging, blah, I'm rambling, water ninja! Bawwwwww, so cute Dexter and non-pervy Piggeh, I died at the ten-year old's lannguage,...

Keep it up bro!

Cookies, stars, and brofist!

-d.t.i.d
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This doesn't belong in this category. He's not an amnesia character. I sometimes watch his videos, but just because he played a game doesn't make him a character... I don't want to be the bad guy, but really, I love this game and it's story, and I come here to read stories related to the game, with characters of the game.
Maybe you can move this story to deviant art, under pewdiepie fan fiction?
babygirl862000 chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
hey, maybe piggeh should try to be like a big bro (taking Stephano's place) and NOT try to rape Kestrel.

and why did Pewds lose his marbles so quick?! *sad face* have jennifer be all 'OH HAAALLLEEE NO BARREL! I WANT MY PEWDIEPIE BACK!' when she hears a scream from someone captured by the barrel
MissChair8 chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
This was awesome. Hope you don't get writers block!
snowy030picachu chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
I love this story and I'll do any to help out!OH and I would like to put in a character,her name is Silas and she has dark red curly hair and a cheery personality,and she is 15.I would really love if you could do that please! with a cherry on top.
Harmony.Entrix chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
I think there should be a 14 year old girl named Harmony.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »