Reviews for PokeON!
NodokaLover chapter 1 . 6/21
mio catches a larvitar
ritsu catches a shiny larvitar
yui and ui each catch a teddiursa
mugi catches a sentret
azusa catches a pichu or togepi
The Hotblooded Author chapter 55 . 6/5
WHAT IS HAPPENING!?
NodokaLover chapter 55 . 5/9
what chapter will they catch a Whismur or even a Gulpin
D.J. Scales chapter 55 . 5/8
Sweet
D.J. Scales chapter 54 . 3/26
Funny.
joeyblast chapter 2 . 3/24
Dude, I want that machine. Please?
NodokaLover chapter 53 . 2/27
Will they catch a new pokemon soon, cause I hope it's a Whismur, they're cute until they evolve into a powerful beast named Exploud
D.J. Scales chapter 53 . 2/25
Awesome job
D.J. Scales chapter 52 . 2/24
Sweet
NodokaLover chapter 52 . 2/24
Who will comment Whismur cute?
DayuXandred15 chapter 27 . 1/3
Where did Dayu get the Spanish curse word book with out Master Xandred or Octoroo noticing
D.J. Scales chapter 51 . 12/25/2014
Comedy at it's finest.
NodokaLover chapter 32 . 12/5/2014
Does Charger evolve at some point
NightshadeNinjaCatOfGiha chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Okay, first of all: stop wiki-pasting, second of all, please stop the sister paring thing. It makes no logical sense. AND YOU DARE TRASHTALK THE GREATEST MOTTO EVER? YOU MUST DIE! AND TEAM ROCKET WAS FUNNY BECAUSE THEY WAS PATHETHIC IN A ACTUAL POKEMON MATCH AND ONLY BECAME A THREAT WHEN THEY USE THEIR MACHINES TO "CHEAT" !
I should have listen to Weiss about this fic. F*ck you.
- Blake Belladonna -
TheRealIceHeiress chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
What the f...
Okay, first of all: quoting things from the wiki doesn't make you smart, it's annoying. If we care to know half the stuff you explain, we'd Googled it. So you are seriously pissing off the ones who don't give seven flying fuck about it. Secondly, the sex was so short it should be replace with "and they have lots of sex that night". And the characters: there's a reason i hate the ponies, mostly because of this fic. Luckily there was ss2 and 4... And the K-on characters: dear lord are they bland.
Hope that you'd learn something fron this,
- Weiss Schnee -