Reviews for Detour
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I love this short story to pieces! It's just so brilliant and warm and gives me fuzzy feelings!

Thank you for writing and posting! I only wish the story was longer... :P Could be a very cute developing relationship. Loved Viktor's sister too. :)
Daelena chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was really well done and quite enjoyable. I always forget how much I enjoy Hermione and Viktor together, but then I read something as well-written as this and I'm reminded again. Great job
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I really like this.

While I actually like Ron/Hermione I've always wanted canon to end Viktor/Hermione.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Very nice story. I do love the fact that Viktor and Hermione have another chance.
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
that was lovely!

HawkAngel
kity moon priestess chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Loved your story! there is much potential for more chapters... I know I'd be really happy to read them :) keep up the good work!
SezBVBArmy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love it please please please update!
TeslaDragon chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is cute. I'd love to see where this goes.
GreenRose58 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
That was a well done one-shot. You could go much further with this, but I also see the benefit of keeping it short. A lot of writers seem to have trouble knowing where to end their story but this was perfect. The character interaction was also well done. Your plot was also wonderfully believable. All in all, a wonderful story!
lucero chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
can you please turn this into a story..well longer story..i loved it...and screamed "NO!" when i noticed that it was ending..maybe a sequal...?PLEASEPLEASE..PRETTY PLEASE!
Czigany chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I'm a fan of your Hermione/Severus work on Ashwinder, so I was pleasantly surprised to find more of your delightful stories here.

I'm not too clear on whether it's rude or encouraging to ask for sequels, but I hope you don't mind if I'm so forward. This piece is so lovely alone, but I've come to like Anna in the short bit she has. Your portrayal of a paranoid Hermione is so well done, without her devolving into Mad-Eye territory. Viktor's thoughtless charm and genuine concern have me rooting for him already. Go on, get your lady, Viktor!

Ah, excuse me. At any rate, a gorgeous story. I hope you will continue it, but I understand fully if you do not. Thank you for writing even this much.
the Mirage Prismatic chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I loved this. I love how you unraveled the Ron/Hermione pairing for the purposes of the story - Ron is a good person but he does have his dark side (though some people take this to an extreme) I also find it hilarious that an insulting term in english (Brat) is the word for brother in Bulgarian - perhaps that's where we got it from.

The relationship between Hermione and Viktor was fantastically written as well as was the bond between siblings (Anna and Viktor) and I sort of wish you continued this but it perfect as is! great job, i really enjoyed this. :)
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
So beautiful! Pleaded write more!
Dimples-3 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
O I loved it, real good :)
Hillmorrr chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I like your story! Any hope for a sequel? Sweet Viktor, and an explanation for why he stayed away from Hermione after Bill/Fleurs wedding. I have never liked Ron - Hermione pairing, they seem really farfetched with how different Ron - Hermione are.

Thanks for sharing!