Reviews for Purrfect playdates
Enderkiller77 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Come on dude make some more :D Can't wait to see the next chapter!
l3largus chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Aw man, hilarious!
seraj12359 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
COME ON AND UPDATE A NEW STORY
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Still good and with humor. Can't actually wait to see what happens when she decides to annoy Painwheel for a day. XD
seraj12359 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
SHould make a ff about wat happened to minnette when she got kidnapped.
happymanjrface chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
make hare take catnip for chapter 3
happymanjrface chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
make one were she takes catnip
Ifuckhampsters69 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Please make one were she takes Catnip
Ifuckhampsters69 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
please make more
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Lol considering this is a comedy type I can only imagine what PainWheel's will be like. XD
CoCoChocobo chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I like this a lot it seems like this would really happen and second character for them I chose Filia and Sampson
epicwinston chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
LOL! 'The yarn is a go'
Nice work on this.
It made me laugh.
anon chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
lols great chapter expecially what Nadia went though poor kitty, I hope you keep it up since I get tired of seeing OCs here. I like to read about original characters not fan made ones, I thumbs up for you. Please update.
l3largus chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Good story. I lol'd. Especially at the part where Yu-Wan started naming off the trouble Nadia has gotten into. "That undead chick came onto me I swear!" lmfao!

Also the golf match was great humor. When Parasoul lost I was exepecting one of the Egrets to come out of nowhere and shout "Nooooooo!" like her attack in the game. XD

The only negative thing for me is that you left everything as a huge block of text.

My request: Nadia is hired to help run some field tests with Painwheel (who's a brat that just yells) for project "Playdate". She brings Minette with her and eventually they go to a store with a horrible dress that Painwheel loves. Idk, some misshift and Painwheel gets a dress. XP
no one chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aww this is really cute and funny I like it so far, I hope there will be a lot more fics of all characters. I'm assuming she's gonna win all the bets since she is Ms. Fortune after all :p a puurrrfic win streak. I would like to see Umbrella here but I have no idea what will it be about everytime I remember her my mind automatically thinks ICE CREAM.