Reviews for Infinite Memory
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2017
Loved the ending.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/18/2017
So with regards to your story you basically approve of the WW/Superman love story because it is the same as this one
shugokage chapter 29 . 6/20/2017
Impressive and great ending to this incredible story!
Aryan229 chapter 29 . 6/20/2017
Good work.
Delta808th chapter 29 . 6/19/2017
Nice ending Isis, this was a good sequel to Kip's story... I know Kip is proud : )

Um I just have a question... it regards Thomas her brother... I forget is he immortal... what happened to him?

CrazyPhenom chapter 29 . 6/19/2017
A complete tag is always good.
janahjean chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
the ending is super nice. they deserve all the happiness that they get. but im worries about thomas, did he married charisma?
The Mistress Snape chapter 29 . 6/18/2017
Staggering. Just perfect. Thank you for such a beautiful ending to a beautiful story.
DaisyJane chapter 29 . 6/18/2017
I am kind of sad to see this one end. But this epilogue is some wonderful writing that makes me realize how much I have missed your stories. Excellent ending and I can't wait to read to your come up with next.
kalel4444 chapter 28 . 5/22/2016
Great story one of the best I've read in a long time. I'm a Wonder Woman/Superman shipper but I must say this is a great story.
marshall1yoshi2 chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
Love this story, in fact i love all your stories. Please update with the epilogue soon. Not to get to corny or sentimental on ya but Stories like these i get really choked up on. Like on a most honest basis i can tell you, i check every month to see if you've updated this story or any other work that you put out so thank you for your very creative mind for sharing these stories with me. I don't do reviews often but thank you for letting us, your fans experience such beautiful stories with such rich characters that we all enjoy and love. I look forward to reading more of your future work. Sincerly, marshall1yoshi2.
sagar hussain chapter 28 . 3/5/2016
Awesome chapter.
nada101 chapter 28 . 3/2/2016
cant wait tp read the epilogue
nada101 chapter 18 . 3/1/2016
GeorgeTobor chapter 28 . 8/31/2015
Very well written!
The romance and sex took time.
Too many have the woman in lust by the first page, love declared on the second, and in bed for the third page!

Looking forward to seeing the final chapter, thanks.