Reviews for Infinite Memory
GeorgeTobor chapter 28 . 8/31/2015
Very well written!
The romance and sex took time.
Too many have the woman in lust by the first page, love declared on the second, and in bed for the third page!

Looking forward to seeing the final chapter, thanks.
jwill21 chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
How could Poison Ivy manage to take down Superman?! He was nerfed so hard in this chapter. Absolutely no Gotham villain should be a threat to him at all.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/2/2015
you finally updated! such an amazing story, I've been waiting for this for a long time
maculedes chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
oh! I love it! Happy that you are finished your histories. Love the figth btw Bruce and Alexa. A separate note: Please finishe Oklahoma III. Lots of kisses.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
first the titanic then king Kong. it's been surprisingly weird. I like it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
it's been much better than I thought it would be
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
Nice Chapter, Can't wait for the Epilogue.
Delta808th chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
You know I thought having her father's approval would mean much more to her than her mother's. After all she is "Bat"woman and is taking on his mission. But I guess her mother's is the best since her mother is Wonder "Woman" See what happens when you put those together : )

A father's approval to his daughter's chose of lovers is always the most hardest to earn. They are the most protective of their daughters, and would stubbornly rufus to accept at first.

Don't blame Bruce to hard. I will take a while. I mean I think Bruce is worried that Clark will have to choose between his daughter and Lois in the afterlife. I know both of them are immortal... but still I guess they can still die from unfortunate events... so to speak. Afraid of her daughter being caught in the middle. But regardless of that he needs time to adjust. He can support of the sake of his daughter for the time being.

This is a good story Isis. I am wondering if Bruce and Clark will interact more in the next chapter?

Delta808th
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
As expected of Bruce to react lol. Please update soon :D
The Mistress Snape chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
Eeeeeeep! We're nearing the finish line. This was so beautiful and lovely.
CrazyPhenom chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
I swear you are somewhere laughing you behind off at our confusion. After all this time, you are back...again. With THE chapter we were waiting for. I think Im missing something. Anyway, strong chapter, both mother daughter and Clark Bruce interactions were expertly done. Im totally OK with you tying up loose ends btw, anyway you deem fit. Its great to have you back.
GeorgeTobor chapter 18 . 12/24/2014
Well Done!
But as you said first they have to tell Bruce and Diana.
Then her Grandmother...
And get engaged and wed.
The details of the honeymoon can be left to imagination.
But a few tales of the children would be nice!

Thanks!
marshall1yoshi2 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
please update soon!loved the story
ladygagarox chapter 27 . 11/20/2013
WOW! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Princess Aixa chapter 27 . 10/26/2013
Please update soon dont do this to your fans ! Theres also another bruce and diana story that uou forgot about please im begging you please update your stories they are just too awesome to leave unfinished !