Reviews for Infinite Memory
kalel4444 chapter 28 . 5/22/2016
Great story one of the best I've read in a long time. I'm a Wonder Woman/Superman shipper but I must say this is a great story.
marshall1yoshi2 chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
Love this story, in fact i love all your stories. Please update with the epilogue soon. Not to get to corny or sentimental on ya but Stories like these i get really choked up on. Like on a most honest basis i can tell you, i check every month to see if you've updated this story or any other work that you put out so thank you for your very creative mind for sharing these stories with me. I don't do reviews often but thank you for letting us, your fans experience such beautiful stories with such rich characters that we all enjoy and love. I look forward to reading more of your future work. Sincerly, marshall1yoshi2.
sagar hussain chapter 28 . 3/5/2016
Awesome chapter.
nada101 chapter 28 . 3/2/2016
cant wait tp read the epilogue
nada101 chapter 18 . 3/1/2016
o
GeorgeTobor chapter 28 . 8/31/2015
Very well written!
The romance and sex took time.
Too many have the woman in lust by the first page, love declared on the second, and in bed for the third page!

Looking forward to seeing the final chapter, thanks.
jwill21 chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
How could Poison Ivy manage to take down Superman?! He was nerfed so hard in this chapter. Absolutely no Gotham villain should be a threat to him at all.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/2/2015
you finally updated! such an amazing story, I've been waiting for this for a long time
maculedes chapter 28 . 7/26/2015
oh! I love it! Happy that you are finished your histories. Love the figth btw Bruce and Alexa. A separate note: Please finishe Oklahoma III. Lots of kisses.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
first the titanic then king Kong. it's been surprisingly weird. I like it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
it's been much better than I thought it would be
Cajun Strong Man 2 chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
Nice Chapter, Can't wait for the Epilogue.
Delta808th chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
You know I thought having her father's approval would mean much more to her than her mother's. After all she is "Bat"woman and is taking on his mission. But I guess her mother's is the best since her mother is Wonder "Woman" See what happens when you put those together : )

A father's approval to his daughter's chose of lovers is always the most hardest to earn. They are the most protective of their daughters, and would stubbornly rufus to accept at first.

Don't blame Bruce to hard. I will take a while. I mean I think Bruce is worried that Clark will have to choose between his daughter and Lois in the afterlife. I know both of them are immortal... but still I guess they can still die from unfortunate events... so to speak. Afraid of her daughter being caught in the middle. But regardless of that he needs time to adjust. He can support of the sake of his daughter for the time being.

This is a good story Isis. I am wondering if Bruce and Clark will interact more in the next chapter?

Delta808th
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
As expected of Bruce to react lol. Please update soon :D
The Mistress Snape chapter 28 . 7/25/2015
Eeeeeeep! We're nearing the finish line. This was so beautiful and lovely.