Reviews for Drown
That was the best fanfiction I've ever read! Really, she was just awesome! I could not put her down! Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfic!
Lokiwrites chapter 20 . 9/22
You can have toast in India. I went there for a month and had almost the same stuff for breakfast that I do at home.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER OUT OF THE WHOLE BOOK! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
oh my word i have to go to bed but i have to read morrreeeee!:(
:) :) :)
AHHH! It's hard thinking there is going to be an end to your writing and that I won't be able to just pick up another chapter and read when I get bored. :( But I LOVEEEDDD it! :)
I LOVEEEEEEEEE IT! I wanna read more but I have school to do and I shouldn't of even read this chapter but I just couldn't help myself!
sooooooooo gggggoooooddddd~~~~!:)
noooooo... :( but i loveeeeeddddd it!:)
beanbeannotrichard chapter 21 . 9/8
I'm reviewing only because I'm sincerely crying at the description of Loki's son in this chapter. I've read it many times over and over, and I just. Cry. I'm so upset. But your story is amazing and I love it very much.
Pes chapter 20 . 9/3
gOd I thouGht tHat waS tHor and mY hEart sToppeD fOr a SecOnd
YorkyOnTheRun chapter 48 . 8/19
I may or may not feel the irritable need to cry. Very hard. Now. It's such a sweet ending, so sweet and good and pure and I wanna weep cos like... ughhhhh. I love the friendship, the characterisation of EVERYONE. I do wonder what would happen to Thor and Odin, ya know, when Thor finds out about Loki's punishment. But other than that, wow, this was really great and I enjoyed it. Thoroughly. Thank you for writing this!
Kariselizabethdt chapter 1 . 8/17
oh my gosh! It's so good! The writing, the reading, the story... EVERYTHING! Love your stuff! Keep it up!
Kariselizabethdt chapter 15 . 8/2
Kariselizabethdt chapter 14 . 8/2
:) You KNOW HOW I FEEL! I LOVEDDDDD IT! :)
3,929 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »