Reviews for Drown
Absolutely amazing
ErlieBird chapter 26 . 11/10/2021
I LOVED this chapter
dancingkatz chapter 48 . 9/11/2021
I just spent the last 36 hours reading this incredible fic (even though I should have been doing things like sleeping, eating, etc.) just because I was so enthralled that I couldn't put my tablet down.

You are a master of storytelling!
libra.chen chapter 1 . 8/27/2021
so good!
JasperK chapter 48 . 8/19/2021
Wow, this was an amazing tale! Thanks.
Dream Plane chapter 48 . 8/17/2021
This is a great story! Loved it.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/29/2021
I wasn't expecting to cry, tear up sure, but not full out cry. It was that scene with Loki and Thor on the roof top that did me... So thank you for letting me spend a week lost in your au and gods the movies should have been this way.
Lisa chapter 42 . 4/29/2021
Love the friendship developing between Loki, Steve, Tony and Bruce.
Weebwithnowill chapter 48 . 4/8/2021
This was so sweet! I highly recommend it. It’s elaborate yet easy to understand and emotional. I wish there was Rhodes in it but honestly this is amazing
anesha chapter 7 . 4/1/2021
Woah. How on earth did you think of such an elaborate plan.
Twen84 chapter 48 . 3/19/2021
Thank you for this wonderful story, I have immensly enjoyed my time reading it. However; the thing I'm most thankful for is that you introduced me to Two Steps from Hell! I've never heard anything of them prevoiusly, and it's now my new favourite band, going on repeat during my daily commute. Listening to Dragon Rider always bring a big grin on my face and thinking about Loki.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2021
Wait, Strange got his power at around 2016, right?
Inoobe chapter 14 . 1/13/2021
I've enjoyed the story so far. It's definitely adding more mythology to what I know of the MCU and the little I know of the comics. This chapter made Jarvis a bit annoying, but on general I've liked what I've read and I'm hoping as I keep reading there's resolution and fulfilment for the characters. I don't know if it'll fit in with the plot but I'm hoping by the time I get to the end of the story that Loki somewhat makes a family of his own on Midgard and there isn't a forgiveness arc for everything the Asgardians/his adopted family have done to him, andaybe there's something about Loki saving/interacting with his children. I guess congrats are in order now that I'm realizing I was given enough to think about and feel about to review under halfway through the story
pinkskyplanet chapter 48 . 12/24/2020
This story is absolutely amazing. Wow is it so fun.
RedHead2000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
great story. love the character development and interactions.
3,998 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »