Reviews for Drown
Jealous Jack chapter 26 . 7/5
Yay! Time for Loki and Steve’s first date! If you don’t count their dance practice.
An chapter 48 . 6/18
Brynn Reaper chapter 48 . 6/16
This is awesome. And adorable.
SaltyTears chapter 13 . 6/4
my heart...
skigirl51 chapter 48 . 5/20
Awesome! The only thing I really want that isn't there is for Thor to find out about Loki's torture, to confront SHIELD and Odin,
skigirl51 chapter 13 . 5/16
Wow. I feel so bad for Loki!
Syra Nyth chapter 16 . 5/4
So many amazing references!
Peaches137 chapter 20 . 5/2
Wow this is great! Is Thor going to come in later? I'd love to see his reaction.
sakuzi-chan chapter 47 . 4/24
Waited soooo long through this fic for the brothers’ reconciliation scene, and I love how you built up to and wrote this chapter. Really enjoyed the other character development too. Thanks for the great fic!
Tina chapter 48 . 4/15
Absolutely, breathing awesome story
Yankeegomera chapter 46 . 4/7
I really hate Odin just now
125b chapter 48 . 4/3
...
pen-for-sword chapter 48 . 3/14
I really enjoyed reading Loki's interactions with Steve and Tony, and watching their friendship grow. I also liked how you wrote the dialogue and overall family chemistry between Loki and Thor, and I'm especially a fan of how you wrote Loki as a fandom nerd.

I was, however, kind of hoping we'd get to the point where Loki told Thor the specifics of his sentence, or a scene where Thor and Loki confront Odin for his subparr parenting skills.

Overall this fic was really fun to read. Great job!
lokihasmysoul chapter 48 . 3/8
i wish i would get to read thor finding out about loki torture on earth . i kindda read the last 20 chaps only in hope of that
Argentum Anubis chapter 9 . 3/5
I absolutely love that Loki has Hulk socks and the explanation that went with it. Never thought I would see the beautiful day when someone thought of that.
I also really enjoyed the little Cap and Tony bonding time.
Plus, what an amazing way for Clint to stumble upon Loki. They're all set up, even got plans for what to say, and Tony ends up sending him straight to Loki on accident... LOL.
3,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »