Reviews for Drown
Guest chapter 48 . 12/10/2017
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW GOOD THIS IS IF YOU EVER SEE THIS PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH MARVEL AND GET THEM TO PUBLISH THIS AS A SIDE STORY OR SOMETHING ALSO ARE YOU AN AUTHOR WTF AMAZING
Jesusfreak9692 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Love it! One of my favorites.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/8/2017
this book is amazing
Petrolea chapter 48 . 12/4/2017
Can I just say THANK YOU! This has to be the first fanfic (or well... the first well written one that I actually got through...) that doesn't just portray Loki as a poor, misunderstood, kicked puppy who's really good at heart :) I LIKE bad-but-realistic Loki, it fits the personality better. And on the rather rare occasions I've seen it done so far it's usually way too overdone and just not believeable anymore.
So thank you, for this gem that is definitely going on my favourites list :)
Modus Operandi of a Mastermind chapter 48 . 11/14/2017
Thank you for the wonderful if at times gut-wrenching trip. It was exactly what I was looking for. Daunting, the amount of research you must have done for this fic! I really appreciate all your efforts in keeping everyone as IC as possible within the constraints of the plot.

You've done justice to the fandom and even left room for a sequel. I'll hope for that, provided you aren't too burned out still from creating this masterpiece. I would love to see what happens with Fenris and the Allfather.

Thank you so much, again!
Guest chapter 48 . 11/10/2017
Tenho que confessar que no final eu estava shipando Steve e o Loki
Guest chapter 48 . 11/5/2017
Your fanfic is top notch! I read through the entire thing in a day and I don't regret a thing :D
Kudos to you!
Lieutenant Brosky chapter 48 . 9/11/2017
You have singlehandedly written the best Avengers fanfiction to date. This story was perfection.
Karateka67 chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
Dude, use Germany if you want. Writers have the right to put things wherever. Use America if you want. The world is at your disposal.
Echo chapter 8 . 8/15/2017
I share a birthday with Loki.
Amazing story, love your writing style and the pace at which it moves.
Uber Cool chapter 48 . 8/11/2017
great ending to a great story:)
Uber Cool chapter 36 . 8/10/2017
wooh that misunderstanding could have gone veeeery badly
Uber Cool chapter 33 . 8/10/2017
thor to the rescue. love it
Uber Cool chapter 21 . 8/9/2017