Reviews for Drown
Wondo chapter 21 . 3/25/2017
Been reading this story since yesterday and can't seem to stop thinking about it. I go through my day and hurry back to enjoy additional chapters. I was going to comment at the end, but after this chapter I couldn't wait.
What a remarkable fic! Excellent writing, characterizations, detail ... you name it. It's a true rollercoaster ride with emotional ups and downs. I adore your Loki and Steve, Tony and Bruce.
Hoping the conclusion will be positive for Loki; he needs a victory in his life.
ntalcenent chapter 48 . 3/13/2017
I've read this several times and enjoyed each and every occasion. There is a lot left undone, rescuing Fenrir but not all wrongs can be made right - the red never clears from the ledger by yourself no matter how long or brilliantly scribed it becomes.
Niknakkitkat chapter 48 . 2/23/2017
This is so good i love it thank you for writing this
njsarkunan chapter 11 . 1/4/2017
no punk 1WA,
Lindela chapter 48 . 1/2/2017
Loved it!
Jess189 chapter 48 . 12/10/2016
OH. MY. GOD. I love this story so much! I finally finished reading it and it's perfect! Great plot and I love the humor. I kept cracking up at work XD

I'm already tempted to read it again. Thank you for your hard work _
blaleblelelel chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
Loved the chapter!
So glad they saved him! :D
blaleblelelel chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Very interesting!
I hope they find and rescue him in the next chapter, and I hope that the people who tortured Loki pays for what they did to him!
kid courageous chapter 44 . 12/2/2016
Idea for plot if it is not too late:
A vaccine, in real life, needs a little bit of the bacteria it is fighting. The reason why? It teaches your immune system to produce the antibodies. Life science. Don't ask how I know.
kid courageous chapter 41 . 12/2/2016
I thought it must be hard writing a fanfic, so here are some random, nonspecific pointers:
Tone equals grammar. Let's say that different Avengers pick up the phone. Sensible and rational Loki might use abnormally correct grammar, and answer the phone like this: 'With whom am I speaking to?'. Notice the 'whom' in that sentence? A lot of people, except a select few, don't usually use that word, but It is stil the correct way to do so. For instance, Bruce Banner may answer differently, with a 'Could you please let me know who I am speaking to', because it reflects his politely casual personality. Of course, his Hulk would just smash the phone on the first ring. Clint would have a few more "colorful" variations to that 'hello', and Tony would have a more casual 'wassup' instead of hello, then again, because of personality. Please do not take this personally, I am just helping. Correction; trying to help.
FandomFixtureForever chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
The newest action flick. Better than Jason Bourne really with an even better plot.
Marrilyn chapter 48 . 9/18/2016
This is the best Loki story I have ever read. Granted, I'm not in the fandom for long enough so I have not read THAT many, but this one simply outshines them all. I love your writing. It's perfect, the descriptions are fluid and bring very clear imagery to mind. If you were to want to publish it, I don't think you'd have to try hard because your writing is just flawless. If you're considering writing for a living, I would say go for it.

You characterized the characters perfectly. They were all well written and in character. Reading this felt more like reading a tie-in novel than fanfiction. It's just THAT good. I am honored to have stumbled upon this story and read it. and I don't regret a second I spent on it because it's just brilliant.

I appreciate great writing, and I love it when a writer does their best and makes the characters feel like themselves, like they're alive, and make readers feel like watching a canon continuation instead of reading fanfiction. This is one of these stories, and you are one of these authors, and I applaud your abilities.

I just wish that Loki had told Thor about what happened to him at SHIELD, that he'd gotten his children back, and that Thor saw Odin as who he really is, but other than that, I very much love this. Perhaps there is a sequel or something that addresses this.

Thank you for giving me a wonderful week I'd spent reading all of this and good luck with future writing.
SkySong246 chapter 48 . 9/16/2016
Amazing story. Seriously. Thank you for writing and sharing. :)
Tekie Scythe chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
See, this is why secret organizations always spell trouble!
Tekie Scythe chapter 13 . 8/25/2016
yeah, all those feels... totally want these. What am I to do with a bucket of feels?!
4,047 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »