Reviews for Sharing the Spot
AnythingButRegular chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Freaking hilarious. Intimate, well thought out.. Amazing in general. :-).
BitchI'mFabulous chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
*fellatio, and yes, I do have a dirty mind
8o
dogbackwards chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Show is a little terrible, though this is amazing.
yherbst81 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
wowiwa
sorahart chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Coincidentally, I stumbled across this while watching the episode of Big Bang Theory were Penny ruins Sheldon's spot with green paint. So that was awesome.

Seriously though, I loved this, fantastic job as usual. Sheldon is kind of a tough character to write without going OOC, and you pulled it off pretty well (not counting the few obvious liberties that simply need to be taken to write a story like this).

As someone who only recently became a Big Bang Theory fan, I feel like it might be worthy of note that this was the first piece of BBT fanfiction I've read. You've set a high standard, Jana, and I hope the rest of the archive can live up ;)

-Sorahart
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
lol he just doesn't learn does he? gotta love him, though *sigh* haha
Jael73 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
oh, no! That seemed to me to be more like a challenge for another round! :)
Kiteria Faye chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Though I can't stand Penny and Sheldon together, I perfer OCs, that was...interesting. Sadly, he will never change.
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
All for naught, well, unless Shelly here would like to strike a deal. *laughs*
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOL I would so love to see a sequel to this! XD Oh Penny, sweet simple-minded Penny, of course Sheldon Lee Cooper, phD. would not learn his lesson, the man is from Texas, he's stubborn as hell.
Ofunu chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
lol
NikkiBee chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Damn that was hot. I love sexy-Sheldon.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I would've liken to read what Penny's reaction was after everything.
Angelwells chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
lol great story :D and i loved the ending. she seriously didnt think that was going to work lol.

Angel :D
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Hot and so Sheldon. That lingerie combo was uber sexy. You need to do a chapter 2. Penny should be sitting in his spot and Shrldon should go downtown. Then they should sit together naked for the next part.