Reviews for Harry Potter and the Resurgence of the Light
nesciamema chapter 5 . 2/6
Hoping you'll finish this one day, it's really good.
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Interesting Redo fic, that 'prophesy' to Fudge was truly inspired. Hope ya come back to this fic sometime in the near future.
Booklover0608 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Very nice chapter.
Though I feel like I should point out that it's not Ramona Ravenclaw, but Rowena Ravenclaw.
dezagonj chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter and I hope that you are quick in the next post.
Worldmaker chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Things I can't stand to read in Harry Potter Fan Fiction #46: Friendly Goblins.

Oh come on! As Rowling described them, the goblins are a bunch of arrogant, mean-spirited, hard-case putzes. Arrogant, mean-spirited, hard-case putzes aren’t won over by remembering their name and wishing them well.
sasha starr chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hi I like your story a lot. I've read through chapter 5 but I've gone back to chapter 2 to ask a question. How did Dumbledore know everything ? I guess he must have been from the future too, then Harry killed that version leaving the current Dumbledore alive. How did all that happen? did I miss somthing? Please let me - us know. Thank you.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Superb start! Full of longing, depth, drama, and wonderment.
Zenathea chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
While the goblin bit was a cliche plot device and I am worried about Harry becoming overly love sick about Ginny, I like where your taking this.

I'm glad that you had Harry tell Sirius the truth and I enjoy the way you've cast Sirius.

Anyways, I'll be looking forward to more.
MPRose chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Another great chapter! Go Sirius!
1Waylander chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
It's a good story. I enjoy reading it but I do have a question. In this chapter Harry says that he has to die to lose the Horcrux that is in his scar, but didn't he die when he looked in the Basilisk's eyes? So is he just forgetting this or does he have to die by the hands of Voldemort to lose the Horcrux? I was under the impression that as long as Harry died he lost the Horcrux but your story, your interpretation.

Keep on writing

Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Supportive Goblins is a boring cliche. They need to be cunning greedy and self serving.