Reviews for Loki Knows Victoria's Secret
aquacrow chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
That was hilarious! XD. Moronic Thor and pissy Loki underwear shopping at wal mart...best crack fic ever. Thanks for the laughs, I really enjoyed reading this! :)
LokiLuver chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
OHMEHGAWD! This is one of the funniest fanfics I have read in a LONG time! You have an amazing talent for comedy!
Randomly chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
"And because of that, I would like to inform you that this has inspired me to write more ridiculous crack fics. A lot more. Be expecting it. Because it's coming.

Oh, yes, the crackfics are coming."

I realize this should probably be in a pm or something but you know, I was already here.

TO QUOTE YOU, I believe a crack fic is due. I decided to Reread this after I Reread pinky promise and my favorite pieces of the the feathers series.
LooneyZampy chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
You, miss PhantomHeiress, yes you. You have managed to write one of the best cracky one-shots ever and I wish to thank you for the countless moments of laughter that your fanfic has provided me with, as well while reading it, or occasionally, in the road, whenever I thought of the random scenes in it. Thank you for being awesome.
EJect chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Thor can be so stupid, it's hilarious!
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Poor Loki! That was amazingly hysterical! Poor, poor Loki!
callalily1617 chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
OH GAD. I JUST. KEPT LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT THIS FANFIC XD CAN I JUST LAUGH REALLY LOUD AT 1 IN THE MORNING?! XDDDD THIS FANFIC. OH GAD. KEEP THIS UP. I LOVE YOU, MAN, WHOEVER YOU ARE WRITING THIS GENIUS FIC XDDDD
animeotaku4life chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
my... god. I was laughing by the the cos company bit and just completely lost it by the Hello Kitty briefs xDDDDDDD
day was bad until I read this
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Oh, that's it? Oh, well. That was funny, and refreshing, that they were not a pair! But none of it took place in Victoria's Secret?
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Almost as stupid as putting a hippo in a tutu. That's stupid.

LOL. This whole chapter was funny! xD
EvilsApprentice chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awww Thor! So cute.
Loki is like Squidward and Snape wrapped in one deliciously attractive package.
Slothageddon chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
OH MAH GAWD that was friggin hilarious
Zinka17 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Please write many more stories like this! I just LOVE Loki to death and I think Thor embarrassing him like that is hilarious.
Zinka17 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh my gosh this was the funniest thing I've ever read! About to read the next chapter now.
Raxacoricofallapatorian17 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
I have face-palmed myself roughly six times while reading this story. Don't worry, that's a good thing, because I was laughing while doing it. Strange story, but I think I like it.