Reviews for If the Bed Fits
DalWriter chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That was very clever.
Spence Sabien chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was a wonderful view of the relationship that Danny and Steve share. I can't quite put a finger on just how they see each other -Work partners? Friends? Brothers? Maybe something more?- so I particularly enjoyed Steve's puzzlement over the same question in this story. A story, by the way, that was also amazingly well-written and engaging. You are a wonderful writer, Jinxed. Thank you so much for creating and sharing this fic. :)
Lidil chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
...He'd definitely met his match...

He certainly has.
tiggrr527 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Great job! I love the dance around how they actually feel about each other! Thanks for sharing!
Seren-TheStar chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Awesome story! I loved you take on how special and somehow undefinable their relationship is. It is not romantic but still more than friendship.

My favourite parts:

"but when he looked at this... golden evening light from the window, and nose partially covered by a soft wool blanket, all he registered was cute. Really darn, as Danny himself liked to say, "goofy" cute" - Danny really does look cute sometimes:)

""Oh, and Steve?" He offered a scowl in answer. Danny just smiled that not-quite smile of mischief. "I took my own pictures this morning."" - That one made me laugh so hard:D

"He still couldn't really name what he felt toward Danny, but he knew one thing. He'd definitely met his match." - Perfect description, just perfect!

I enjoyed reading this an awful lot. Thanks for sharing!
francis2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love how Danny outsmarts Steve to get him to admit emotions.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wow I really loved your idea! I loved how conflicted Steve was because I think he is hurting emotionally and not able to handle that very well and I think you did a wonderful job of showing that! I am NOT a Steve/Danny fan but I DO think that they have a relationship that goes beyond just mere friendship but that DOES NOT mean that it is sexual in anyway. Steve needs to have some love in his life and Danny is his best friend and brother. I think you did a wonderful job of capturing that! great job!
DaniBD chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow, this was really awesome! It was pretty much perfect in my eyes!
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 5/14/2012