Reviews for Spirit Users
Belikov3 chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Update soon
hope chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
can't wait till Lola gets there! great story update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
I feel sorry for Jack forced to settle for Jenny but i also think it's unfair what he's doing to her. She's so excited about being with him and he doesn't feel anything for her. anyhow, hurry with the next chappie please!
Adrianna chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I like this, except for one thing. Have Lissa and Christian become total stuck up royals? Because I can't imagine their kids would say "Mom just called me on my cell and told me that her, dad, their guardians, Rose and Dimitri, Uncle Adrian and Aunt Jill will be coming to visit soon." Rose and Lissa were like SISTERS, so surely they would also call Rose and Dimitri Aunt and Uncle?
Veronica31 chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
For a next generation story this is really good. I like Jack very much and the sister storyline is very intrigueing. It's still a little rough around the edges but i think a couple chapters in and this story will really hit it's stride.
I don't understand why this has so little reviews probably because it's oc. Update soon.
jpitt chapter 10 . 9/7/2012
good chapter, can't wait until Lola gets there
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Poor Jenny. The girl is so ambitious lol.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Awesome. update soon
Katherine-Roza Leigh chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Pretty pretty pretty please type up the next chapter. I really love this.
Kat
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
Really cute continue this soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Love it, thank you for writing :) -booklover
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
So Jack has a little crush on Lola huh? Interesting.
oceanlover91 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
amazing
haosthunder chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Omg I love jack! Though I wonder if he really does have feelings for Jenny and if Nick does for Haley because they are so obsessed but I hate that royals are better then everyone else attitude sometimes I just want to smack those people! Anyway please update soon! Oh and are you adding/accepting Oc's for this story? I mean its ok if your not I just thought I'd ask.

Ps.- This is a different person then the other review for this account. (We share lol- it confuses soo many people) but can you please still review both of them in the inbox?

Thanx so much! Lol
haosthunder chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Omg jenny is HILARIOUS lol. But it kind of makes you wonder why she doesn't get the point that he doesn't like her. Lol.

P.S. I reaaalllly hope you update sson (Please?)

P.P.S. Are you going to write/post bios of the characters. (Age, description, element, ect.)?
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »