Reviews for Harry Potter and the Parseltongue Legend
Imaginedragons52 chapter 13 . 2/9
Please please please continue this story I really love it.
JimofTheDuckAvengers chapter 13 . 10/1/2016
Update! Please
KAW2015HPLOVER chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
Hi, any chance of you adding to this story? It was great and interesting...
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2016
please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2016
Keep writing pleasssse!
David-El chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
So, that's the third reference to this Canton, and Harry's first. When are you going to continue this so we can learn who and what it is?!
chisscientist chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
A three foot snake can't eat a cat! That's far too large a prey item. A corn snake that size is eating mice, a ball python maybe small rats. If you had said a 10 ft or 14 foot burmese python I'd be more likely to believe you.

Just for reference, an adult corn snake is typically 3.5-4 feet, occasionally 6 feet long, while ball pythons are fatter and usually 2-4 feet long, rarely 6 feet. Both of these are popular pets suitable for older children and people who've never kept reptiles before.

The only reason Esurio is dangerous is his venom. He is still a small snake.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
I've always wanted to know more about parseltongue too, mostly because I like snakes, but also because the idea of being able to speak to a creature that is not human is something I wish I could do.
kaik chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Wtf I can't believe esurio just ate zak! zak was the one that brought esurio to harry...wtfff :,(
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
The Dursley's are actually NOT normal and are part of the rich elite group that tells you how to live but don't follow their own advice.

You can ONLY drive eco friendly Obama cars and rub elbows with your passenger assuming it's big enough to even have one! Auto makers should be sued until that's ALL they make while the rich elite get to drive expensive autos and go fly all over the country on dirty jet planes protesting the environment and about tearing up our hydroelectric dams.

The same group that begged for windmills now wants to tear them down for *killing the birds!*
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
It's sad people are so absorbed by their smart phones they don't even read dates on reviews to be sure what they are reviewing on isn't years behind.

Dudes! If an author hasn't updated in more then 6 months chances are they don't give a rats ass for whatever selfish reason. They shouldn't have even put it up on here in the first place and just made a Live Journal account for being more casual.

I hate Watt Pad because they force you to login to continue reading.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
It has probably been a long time since writing your response by chapter 4 but I do like Esurio's views
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
Your fanfic has made me get Goosebumps while I read. No fanfic has done that before
dragon chapter 13 . 3/27/2016
Hi just found your stories. Loved this one please write more. I hope you are still writing thank you
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2016