Reviews for Harry Potter and the Parseltongue Legend
Keep writing pleasssse!
David-El chapter 13 . 5/16
So, that's the third reference to this Canton, and Harry's first. When are you going to continue this so we can learn who and what it is?!
chisscientist chapter 4 . 5/15
A three foot snake can't eat a cat! That's far too large a prey item. A corn snake that size is eating mice, a ball python maybe small rats. If you had said a 10 ft or 14 foot burmese python I'd be more likely to believe you.

Just for reference, an adult corn snake is typically 3.5-4 feet, occasionally 6 feet long, while ball pythons are fatter and usually 2-4 feet long, rarely 6 feet. Both of these are popular pets suitable for older children and people who've never kept reptiles before.

The only reason Esurio is dangerous is his venom. He is still a small snake.
I've always wanted to know more about parseltongue too, mostly because I like snakes, but also because the idea of being able to speak to a creature that is not human is something I wish I could do.
kaik chapter 4 . 5/13
Wtf I can't believe esurio just ate zak! zak was the one that brought esurio to harry...wtfff :,(
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/24
The Dursley's are actually NOT normal and are part of the rich elite group that tells you how to live but don't follow their own advice.

You can ONLY drive eco friendly Obama cars and rub elbows with your passenger assuming it's big enough to even have one! Auto makers should be sued until that's ALL they make while the rich elite get to drive expensive autos and go fly all over the country on dirty jet planes protesting the environment and about tearing up our hydroelectric dams.

The same group that begged for windmills now wants to tear them down for *killing the birds!*
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/17
It's sad people are so absorbed by their smart phones they don't even read dates on reviews to be sure what they are reviewing on isn't years behind.

Dudes! If an author hasn't updated in more then 6 months chances are they don't give a rats ass for whatever selfish reason. They shouldn't have even put it up on here in the first place and just made a Live Journal account for being more casual.

I hate Watt Pad because they force you to login to continue reading.
It has probably been a long time since writing your response by chapter 4 but I do like Esurio's views
Your fanfic has made me get Goosebumps while I read. No fanfic has done that before
dragon chapter 13 . 3/27
Hi just found your stories. Loved this one please write more. I hope you are still writing thank you
Love it!
madmanmark666 chapter 13 . 2/11
Great story I hope you come back to it soon and update this amazing work of fiction
Sortinghat chapter 13 . 1/17
Couldn't Harry just take the book to Kinkos Copy Centre to get it scanned?

On a serious note why doesn't Harry get Dumbledore create a copy of the target board that will form what do muggles call it again?...a network link between the Headmaster's board and Harry's to keep an eye on his progress.
Sortinghat chapter 12 . 1/17
It's pretty Slytherin of you how you attempted to hide the Gary Stu part of Harry from the brainwashed public who can't think for themselves outside of pre fabricated media fast food.
Sortinghat chapter 10 . 1/17
I know lots of children and they never sneak a look into christmas presents as it would ruin the beautiful and maybe expensive wrapping.

Bad analogy there sport.

Also how does Draco know of infrared unless Harry explains the concept? Draco has no interest in muggle things and wouldn't even know what a helicopter is despite them going back to WW2.

Despite some more then obvious plot holes this fic is pretty funny in a bad flick kind of way where you can't wait to see what stupid slapstick thing happens next.

I almost feel like this is a Bob Hope movie without the funny 4th barrier jokes.