Reviews for Convenience
TheInsignificantGryffindor chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
WHAT NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOO NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
inkheartedg1rl chapter 41 . 9/26/2014
I read 3/4 of this between 9pm and 1am last night and it was so amazing and fluffy and sweet and emotional and i just love it to death thank you for writing this (and i bet you'd be pretty great at writing smut, the things you did describe were excellent) you're fantastic at invoking imagery, too!
grandma paula chapter 41 . 6/30/2014
bravo great story
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Ö
Kalia of Camelot chapter 41 . 11/8/2013
This is such a beautiful take on the story. Thank you x
Elena chapter 41 . 9/8/2013
wow...just wow, amazing
loved that
Elena chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
You are an absolutely fantastic writer. I love reading your stuff!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
I loved this story so much. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
PhantomFan01 chapter 41 . 7/13/2013
One big happy family :) I think :/ Loved the story :D
LittleLotte chapter 41 . 7/10/2013
Is it strange that I'm brokenhearted that this story is over? Fabulous fanfic overall, and the final part of this epilogue, about how their evening would make a terrible opera, was absolutely perfect. Brava and please do continue writing- if future stories are as fantastic as this one, I'd be thrilled to read.
Phan3145 chapter 41 . 7/9/2013
Awww! That was a sweet ending! Annika is a lot like Erik in her own way but also a lot like Christine. Charles is a doll baby and the whole family just seems right. I'm glad Erik's hatred for Raoul has changed because of his daughter, an old ghost has been put to rest. I loved the story! 8D
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
That was an absolutely BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL ending to a wonderful, captivating, unique, and throroughly enjoyable story. :) Thank you so much for sharing it with the FF community.

By the way, have you read the book "Beyond the Masque" by Kay D. Jacobs? It's a really good sequel, and I think you might enjoy it.
The newbie phan chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
Such a terrific finale my friend! It is a tragic occurrence to this story ending and it stinks that it's gone, but it went out grandly! :). All good things must come to an end, and it is sad, but, such is life. ;) I look forward to reading more of your stories. :). Also, I got an acct., and am writing my first fic. Maybe you could check it out? 'Simplicity for the Complex'. Thank you for writing, and I now bid you a sorrowful adieu.
-your humble servant,
TNP (Previously known as Angel's wings. :))
paula chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
im guessing this is it a most enjoyable ending . I have to tell you that last evening i found something on fan fiction back on paage like 365 or whaatever . It was a one pager, and told about a happy life between eric and christine and s ome really sweet exchanges...and i though how nice...and then it stopped mid sentence and went into a conversation between two unknown men about a patient in a mental hospital who was quite mad and pretended to play music and tqalked to his imaginary wife christine. all they kknew of him was that his name was erik. Man that really wiped me out. Anyways I much prefer a longer and sweeter ending such as yours. thanks for a great read
Rupert Bear chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
Thank you, I really enjoyed it and love the happy ending.