Reviews for Convenience
MaJuLiSaMi chapter 41 . 9/13
Wow. What a beautiful, amazing, intriguing story! Let me tell you what I loved most about it:
Your language and writing style! So quiet and calm and concise in your descriptions, yet so lyrical and insightful, it captured me and didn't release me before the final words were read.
Your Erik has a full face mask and the full deformity and he is so very in character in appearance and character. He's lithe and graceful, deadly, cynical but protective and in love as ever. Yes!
You were so very nice to Raoul! No bashing, no denying or belitteling his and Christine's love, thank you! I'm not the slightest bit a R/C-shipper but I think it's just bad writing to make him a bad guy.
You gave Erik a (heartbreaking) goodbye to Giovanni.
Your writing is so true to life, so real, the way they talk and think and act, they really felt alive in your story.
For all the changes and story- and character development that had to take place you found the ideal pacing- no rushing, thourough insight into your characters' minds and believable, very slow changes.
I only have mixed feelings towards killing Raoul (and N)... I don't like that Raoul has to be out of the way for Christine to return to Erik (would she never have if Raoul were not killed?) I always prefered stories where Christine comes back because she wants to and not because her husband is dead and Erik is her last resort... At least it's so much harder this way for you to write. But Christine's character development was so very delicately done, her guilt for loving again, her struggle to not hurt Erik anymore and at the same time to stay true to herself. Amazing! Just the same as with Erik's changes. No easy fast fix for all their problems, no superficial fluff, no fillers... I really do love this story!
My favourite line: "I am used to loving you from afar, to pretending to feel less than I do. I don't know what is-expected of me now." - He never thought his fantasies could come true... But you let it happen in such a wonderful, beautiful way... thank you for sharing this story!
OfRosesAndMasks1881 chapter 8 . 9/10
I've been looking for this story but I didn't know what the title of it was called.
Billy4Me chapter 41 . 4/11
Sigh... I don't know that I have words to express what I'm feeling after reading this. Your writing is breathtakingly beautiful. At times, the words you used just made me ache with emotion. Gorgeous.

I love how they finally came to grips with their love for one another and how you took them through this arduous but necessary process to get them there. I hate angst for the sake of angst, but your story had none of that. The angst was all just part of the journey and felt very natural.

Thank you for writing this. It was a fantastic read. I knew only a few chapters in that it would be on my favorites list.
vonny25 chapter 12 . 3/17
Great story
the-author-my-brother chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
inkheartedg1rl chapter 41 . 9/26/2014
I read 3/4 of this between 9pm and 1am last night and it was so amazing and fluffy and sweet and emotional and i just love it to death thank you for writing this (and i bet you'd be pretty great at writing smut, the things you did describe were excellent) you're fantastic at invoking imagery, too!
grandma paula chapter 41 . 6/30/2014
bravo great story
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Kalia of Camelot chapter 41 . 11/8/2013
This is such a beautiful take on the story. Thank you x
Elena chapter 41 . 9/8/2013
wow...just wow, amazing
loved that
Elena chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
You are an absolutely fantastic writer. I love reading your stuff!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
I loved this story so much. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
PhantomFan01 chapter 41 . 7/13/2013
One big happy family :) I think :/ Loved the story :D
LittleLotte chapter 41 . 7/10/2013
Is it strange that I'm brokenhearted that this story is over? Fabulous fanfic overall, and the final part of this epilogue, about how their evening would make a terrible opera, was absolutely perfect. Brava and please do continue writing- if future stories are as fantastic as this one, I'd be thrilled to read.
Phan3145 chapter 41 . 7/9/2013
Awww! That was a sweet ending! Annika is a lot like Erik in her own way but also a lot like Christine. Charles is a doll baby and the whole family just seems right. I'm glad Erik's hatred for Raoul has changed because of his daughter, an old ghost has been put to rest. I loved the story! 8D