Reviews for Convenience
Guest chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Ö
Kalia of Camelot chapter 41 . 11/8/2013
This is such a beautiful take on the story. Thank you x
Elena chapter 41 . 9/8/2013
wow...just wow, amazing
loved that
Elena chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
You are an absolutely fantastic writer. I love reading your stuff!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/22/2013
I loved this story so much. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
PhantomFan01 chapter 41 . 7/13/2013
One big happy family :) I think :/ Loved the story :D
LittleLotte chapter 41 . 7/10/2013
Is it strange that I'm brokenhearted that this story is over? Fabulous fanfic overall, and the final part of this epilogue, about how their evening would make a terrible opera, was absolutely perfect. Brava and please do continue writing- if future stories are as fantastic as this one, I'd be thrilled to read.
Phan3145 chapter 41 . 7/9/2013
Awww! That was a sweet ending! Annika is a lot like Erik in her own way but also a lot like Christine. Charles is a doll baby and the whole family just seems right. I'm glad Erik's hatred for Raoul has changed because of his daughter, an old ghost has been put to rest. I loved the story! 8D
CaptainHooksGirl chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
That was an absolutely BRILLIANT and BEAUTIFUL ending to a wonderful, captivating, unique, and throroughly enjoyable story. :) Thank you so much for sharing it with the FF community.

By the way, have you read the book "Beyond the Masque" by Kay D. Jacobs? It's a really good sequel, and I think you might enjoy it.
The newbie phan chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
Such a terrific finale my friend! It is a tragic occurrence to this story ending and it stinks that it's gone, but it went out grandly! :). All good things must come to an end, and it is sad, but, such is life. ;) I look forward to reading more of your stories. :). Also, I got an acct., and am writing my first fic. Maybe you could check it out? 'Simplicity for the Complex'. Thank you for writing, and I now bid you a sorrowful adieu.
-your humble servant,
TNP (Previously known as Angel's wings. :))
paula chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
im guessing this is it a most enjoyable ending . I have to tell you that last evening i found something on fan fiction back on paage like 365 or whaatever . It was a one pager, and told about a happy life between eric and christine and s ome really sweet exchanges...and i though how nice...and then it stopped mid sentence and went into a conversation between two unknown men about a patient in a mental hospital who was quite mad and pretended to play music and tqalked to his imaginary wife christine. all they kknew of him was that his name was erik. Man that really wiped me out. Anyways I much prefer a longer and sweeter ending such as yours. thanks for a great read
Rupert Bear chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
Thank you, I really enjoyed it and love the happy ending.
Dkk5 chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
This was such a wonderful story! Please write more for us, I am so glad this was such a happy ending! Thank you
Kumon5 chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
That was quite a good ending...although Anika is really quite crazy. She needs a husband soon.
I think Charles is the type to keep secrets. He seems too quiet... But hey, if he plays good music, he's fine.
Christine and Erik, revolting?! Anika, how could you?! You'll be in love too, and it's probably already happened!
letthesongtakeflight chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
This really is the perfect ending. I don't think I've ever been this satisfied with a fanfiction ending before. I love that Anika knows about her parents' past, and that she has doubts about belonging. I love that she doesn't take to music the way Erik and Charles do. I love that despite all differences, they are, in the end, a family. You handled the character of a teenage girl very very well, without making her clichely rebellious or annoyingly perfect.

I love Erik's little reflection at the end. I can imagine it as a movie - little clips of the disturbing past flashing through before the camera settles on the content family, and the sun setting through the window, and the room lit up in warm shades. I love how Erik realizes what makes him happy isn't the great things, it's the little things. I think that's true in life. It's the mundane things that make it beautiful, and you have written that perfectly.

Wow this is long, sorry for rambling! I still remember when I first read this story. Somewhere near the beginning I thought it wouldn't be worth finishing. Forgive me for that, I couldn't have been more wrong! This is one of the most well-written fanfics I've read. Looking forward to future stories from you!