Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Light and Darkness
xo.skyla chapter 46 . 9/18/2014
Shew, Sora and Roxas are alive. You scared me!
xo.skyla chapter 45 . 9/18/2014
Soraaaaaaaa and Roxasssss! Nooo. D:
xo.skyla chapter 44 . 9/18/2014
I love that Roxas lent Sora his strength - the feels! I hope someone saves Sora though!
xo.skyla chapter 41 . 9/18/2014
Actually, the darkness can't really affect Kairi. Remember how she was able to walk through the dark corridors without any problems? They were surprised because a normal person would have been turned into a heartless. I'm glad that Terra's will awakened him - and that makes sense. I could see that happening in the game!
xo.skyla chapter 37 . 9/18/2014
Yay. I'm happy they shared a paopu fruit! It's about time. Seriously, those two need to confess. Their feelings were strongly hinted in KH1, CoM, and KH2. Gah.
xo.skyla chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Hope and Lightning?! YES. I love them. 33
xo.skyla chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
I love how the bond between their hearts opened the door of light. Anyways, I was thinking Roxas or Namine would appear and open a portal for them or something. xD I also thought with Kairi's PoH status that she would be able to summon a portal of light or something.
xo.skyla chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Hmm, my only problem with this chapter is the fact that Aqua did not recognize Sora's name - especially after she was told that he would be the one to free her (I think it was Ansem that told her about Sora and how he was going to save her, Ven, and Terra).
xo.skyla chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
I love how Lea/Axel just ignored Sora to say hi to Roxas - that was hilarious and believably in-character for him. xD Anyways, I love that their exam is to save Aqua. However, I'm surprised they're not a little wary of putting Kairi so close to the darkness when Xehanort needs her and the other princesses.
xo.skyla chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love this. I especially like that Kairi and Riku have armor like Ven, Terra, and Aqua did/do. I also enjoyed when Roxas communicated with Sora and implied he missed Namine. So cute! I really hope that Roxas and Namine communicate more with their somebodies in this.
Major144 chapter 46 . 4/25/2014
A great story full of action and dram! Enjoyable through and through! Fantastic Job!
Gbro15300 chapter 47 . 2/4/2014
Sora don't worry. Wherever you are we will find you. We will stop at nothing to save you from the organization, our bonds are full of light, stronger than the darkness. You and the other six guardians of light are our only hope of restring peace. I believe in you Sora. You are the key to bringing back peace, restoring the true balance. You did awesome writing this story can't wait to read the next one.
Gbro15300 chapter 46 . 2/3/2014
Sora's alive. Ohh thank god! I really thought he was gone forever. Where is he Xehanort, where do you have him? Tell us!
Gbro15300 chapter 45 . 2/3/2014
NO! SORA! Please don't go! We need you! We need you! Please Come back Sora! PLEASE! SORA!
Gbro15300 chapter 43 . 2/3/2014
Alright! Terra is back! Liked the terra x aqua pairing. I hope sora makes it back